Charging 收付款
S: Salesclerk 售货职员 C: Customer 顾客
实用句型 Practical Key Sentences
一. 收找钱
S16: Here's your change of 65 Yuan. Please double check it.
找您65元。请点一下。
S17: Please pay the money over there and then come back to get your purchase.
请到那边付款,然后回来取货。
S18: We don't accept tips here, thank you all the same.
我们这里不收小费,不过还是谢谢您。
S19: Sorry, sir, would you mind exchanging this note please? (Maybe it is a forged note.)
对不起,先生,如果您不介意,把这张钞票换一下好吗?(也许是一张假币)
S20: In order to show deference to our customers, I will dispense with the odd five.
为尊重顾客起见,我会把5元零头减去。
S21: It's very kind of you, but we don't take tips. It's our store rule. Thank you anyway.
您真好,但是我们不收小费。这是我们店里的原则,不过还是谢谢您。
C1: I need some change.
我需要零钱。
C2: Keep the change.
零钱不用找了。
C3: I'm out of quarters.
我零钱不够。
C4: Are you sure you gave me the right change?
你确定你找我的零钱是对的吗?
C5: There is an ATM (Automatic Teller Machine) nearby?
附近有自动提款机吗?
C6: Running short of cash.
我的现金不够了。
C7: I didn't bring very much money with me.
我身上没带多少现金。
C8: I was going to pay in cash, but I haven't enough cash on me at the moment.
我本打算付现金,但现在我带的现金不够。
C9: Originally I want to settle my bill in cash. But now I don't have enough cash on me.
我本打算付现款,但现在我身边带的现金不够。