星级典句:
第一句:Do you have a hotel accommodation?
您订住的地方了吗?
A: Do you have a hotel accommodation?
您订住的地方了吗?
B: Yes, I've booked a double room at the Grand.
是的,我在格兰大饭店订了一个双人间。
第二句:Shall we go straight to the hotel?
那我们直接去宾馆好吗?
A: Sorry to interrupt you, but aren't you Mr. Han from Beijing?
很抱歉打扰您,您是从北京来的韩先生吗?
B: Oh, yes.
哦,是的。
A: How do you do? I'm Wang Yang from the Friendship Hotel. And I'm here to meet you.
您好,我是友谊宾馆的王洋,我是来这儿接您的。
B: How do you do? Wang Yang. Thank you very much.
你好,王洋,非常感谢!
A: You are welcome. You must be very exhausted after a long journey. Shall we go straight to the hotel?
不客气,远道而来一定很累了吧,我们直接去宾馆好吗?
B: OK, thanks. That's very kind of you.
好的,多谢!你人真好!
其他表达法:
迎接远道而来的客人,寒暄几句后,就要安置客人去旅馆休息,以解除路途的劳累,有的客人会事先预定好宾馆,若是开车送客人去,则可以说:
We'll give you a ride to the hotel. 我们开车送您过去。
或者说:
Will you please follow me? The taxi is waiting outside. 请跟我来,出租车在外面等着呢。