星级典句:
第一句:The technology we acquire should be truly advanced.
我们要求的技术应该是极其先进的。
A: Do you have any special requirements?
还有什么特殊需求吗?
B: Yes. We have listed some.
是的。我们列了一些。
A: OK. What are they?
好的。是什么?
B: The technology we acquire should be truly advanced.
我们要求的技术应该是极其先进的。
第二句:And it should be appropriate to China's needs.
应该适合中国的要求。
A: That's our working principle.
这是我们的工作原则。
B: And it should be appropriate to China's needs.
应该适合中国的要求。
A: That's a special one.
这一点很特殊。
其他表达法:
The technology you transfer to us should enable the venture's products to be competitive in the international market.
你们转让的技术应该能够使卖方的产品在国际市场更有竞争力。
The know-how we import should be directed toward manufacturing products suitable for export.
我们进口的技术用以指导生产出口产品。
做好进口技术设备的检验,是关系到监督外商履行合同,维护国家权益,确保设备质量,及时安全投产的重要措施。