星级典句:
第一句:Must we accept the arbitration result?
我们必须接受仲裁结果吗?
A: Do you have any questions?
您有什么问题吗?
B: Yes. Must we accept the arbitration result?
是的。我们必须接受仲裁结果吗?
A: The decision made by the arbitration commission shall be accepted as final and binding upon both parties.
仲裁委员会的决定是被视为最终的裁决,双方都要履行。
第二句:The losing party shall bear the cost for arbitration according to the contract.
败诉方要承担合同中规定的仲裁费用。
A: What may the losing party be asked to do?
败诉方会做什么?
B: The losing party shall bear the cost for arbitration according to the contract.
败诉方要承担合同中规定的仲裁费用。
A: Oh, that's terrible.
噢,那太糟糕了。
B: Yes, so you should think about it carefully.
是的,所以贵方要想清楚。
其他表达法:
仲裁申请书应当裁明下列事项:当事人的姓名、性别、年龄、职业、工作单位和住所,法人或者其他组织的名称,住所和法定代表人或者主要负
责人的姓名、职务;仲裁请求和所根据的事实、理由;证实和证据来源、证人姓名和住所。
If any dispute should arise over the inspection, we may submit it for arbitration.
如果查验中出了任何问题而产生纠纷,我们将提交仲裁。