怎样确认订单
第一句:Mr. Green, we have decided to accept your order.
格林先生,我方已经决定接受您的订单。
A: Mr. Green, we have decided to accept your order.
格林先生,我方已经决定接受您的订单。
B: Thank you for your quick feedback.
谢谢您迅速给我方回复。
A: You are welcome, in spite of the current shortage of the goods.
不用谢,虽然我方的现货不足。
B: Yes, we know that. We will appreciate your help.
是的,我方知道。我方很感激你的帮忙。
第二句:You maybe assure that we shall do our best execute the order to your satisfaction.
您大概知道我们会竭尽全力按订单的要求来做,让您满意的。
A: We have been business partners for a long time.
我们已经合作很久了。
B: Yes.
是的。
A: You maybe assure that we shall do our best to execute the order to your satisfaction.
您大概知道我们会竭尽全力按订单的要求来做,让您满意的。
其他表达法:
买方发出订单后,卖方应尽快确认订单,并严格核对订单的各项要求。
We have accepted your order of June 10th for 300 typewriters.
我们已经收到了您于6月10日发出的300台打字机的订票。
We thank you for your order of 20th, May.
感谢您与5月20日发来的订单。