手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语口语 > 行业口语 > 外贸服装口语 > 正文

外贸服装口语 第10期:修改服装部位之情景对话

编辑:rainbow   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • The length is rather on the short side.
  • 长度有些不够。
  • We'll let it down for you.
  • 我们把它放长好了。
  • It seems a little too narrow across the shoulder.
  • 肩部看起来稍窄了一点。
  • We can ask a tailor to have it widened.
  • 我们让裁缝把它加宽。
  • That's great. Thank you.
  • 太好了,谢谢你。
  • You are welcome.
  • 不必客气。
  • Here, these jeans are too long. I want to make them shorter.
  • 这里,这些牛仔裤太长了。我想改短一点。
  • I'll do that.
  • 我会照做的。
  • And these zippers here need replacement.
  • 还有这些拉链要换。
  • Uh-huh. What else?
  • 嗯。还有别的吗?
  • Can I fold the pant leg up?
  • 可不可以在裤脚加一个反褶?
  • Let me see... Yes.
  • 让我看看……可以的。


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Revamp Clothes Parts

修改服装部位之情景对话

对话1

C: The length is rather on the short side.

长度有些不够。
S: We'll let it down for you.
我们把它放长好了。
C: It seems a little too narrow across the shoulder.
肩部看起来稍窄了一点。
S: We can ask a tailor to have it widened.
我们让裁缝把它加宽。
C: That's great. Thank you.
太好了,谢谢你。
S: You are welcome.
不必客气。

对话2

C: Here, these jeans are too long. I want to make them shorter.

这里,这些牛仔裤太长了。我想改短一点。
S: I'll do that.
我会照做的。
C: And these zippers here need replacement.
还有这些拉链要换。
S: Uh-huh. What else?
嗯。还有别的吗?
C: Can I fold the pant leg up?
可不可以在裤脚加一个反褶?
S: Let me see... Yes.
让我看看……可以的。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
tailor ['teilə]

想一想再看

n. 裁缝
vt. 缝制,剪裁
vi

 
replacement [ri'pleismənt]

想一想再看

n. 更换,接替者

 
fold [fəuld]

想一想再看

n. 折层,折痕
vt. 折叠,包,交叉,拥抱

 
shoulder ['ʃəuldə]

想一想再看

n. 肩膀,肩部
v. 扛,肩负,承担,(用肩

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。