手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语美文欣赏 > 那些年那些诗 > 正文

《那些年那些诗》第15篇:我们俩分别时 When We Two Parted

编辑:lily   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • When We Two Parted—George Gordon Byron
  • 我们俩分别时——乔治·戈登·拜伦
  • When we two parted,
  • 昔日依依别,
  • In silence and tears,
  • 泪流默无言;
  • Half broken-hearted,
  • 离恨肝肠断,
  • To sever for years,
  • 此别又几年。
  • Pale grew thy cheek and cold,
  • 冷颊何惨然,
  • Colder thy kiss;
  • 一吻寒更添;
  • Truly that hour foretold
  • 日后伤心事,
  • Sorrow to this!
  • 此刻已预言。
  • The dew of the morning,
  • 朝起寒露重,
  • Sunk chill on my brow,
  • 凛冽凝眉间,
  • It felt like the warning,
  • 彼时已预告:
  • Of what I feel now.
  • 悲伤在今天。
  • Thy vows are all broken,
  • 山盟今安在?
  • And light is thy fame:
  • 汝名何轻贱!
  • I hear thy name spoken,
  • 吾闻汝名传,
  • And share in its shame.
  • 羞愧在人前。
  • They name thee before me,
  • 闻汝名声恶,
  • A knell to mine ear;
  • 犹如听丧钟。
  • A shudder comes o'er me,
  • 不禁心怵惕,
  • Why wert thou so dear?
  • 往昔情太浓。
  • They know not I knew thee,
  • 谁知旧日情,
  • Who knew thee too well:
  • 斯人知太深。
  • long, long shall I rue thee,
  • 绵绵长怀恨,
  • Too deeply to tell.
  • 尽在不言中。
  • In secret we met,
  • 昔日喜幽会,
  • In silence I grieve,
  • 今朝恨无声。
  • That thy heart could forget,
  • 旧情汝已忘,
  • Thy spirit deceive.
  • 疾心遇薄幸。
  • If I should meet thee,
  • 多年离别后,
  • After long year,
  • 抑或再相逢,
  • How should I greet thee?
  • 相逢何所语?
  • With silence and tears.
  • 泪流默无声。


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

乔治·戈登·拜伦(George Gordon Byron),英国浪漫主义文学的杰出代表。出生于伦敦破落的贵族家庭,10岁继承男爵爵位。他曾在哈罗中学和剑桥大学读书,深受启蒙主义的熏陶。他是19世纪初欧洲革命运动中争取民主自由和民族解放的一名战士。也是英国诗坛上有争议的“怪人”和“浪子”。德国诗人歌德称之为“本世纪最伟大的才子诗人”。

这首诗回忆了与爱人分别时的情景和感受,以及后来的心情。"In silence and tears"的重复,前后呼应,真切感人;此外,较短的诗节和断开的句子,也暗示出难以压抑,无法平静的痛苦心境。

When We Two PartedGeorge Gordon Byron

我们俩分别时——乔治·戈登·拜伦

When we two parted,

昔日依依别,
In silence and tears,
泪流默无言;
Half broken-hearted,
离恨肝肠断,
To sever for years,
此别又几年。
Pale grew thy cheek and cold,
冷颊何惨然,
Colder thy kiss;
一吻寒更添;
Truly that hour foretold
日后伤心事,
Sorrow to this!
此刻已预言。
The dew of the morning,
朝起寒露重,
Sunk chill on my brow
凛冽凝眉间,
It felt like the warning,
彼时已预告:
Of what I feel now.
悲伤在今天。
Thy vows are all broken,
山盟今安在?
And light is thy fame:
汝名何轻贱!
I hear thy name spoken,
吾闻汝名传,
And share in its shame.
羞愧在人前。
They name thee before me,
闻汝名声恶,
A knell to mine ear;
犹如听丧钟。
A shudder comes o'er me,
不禁心怵惕,
Why wert thou so dear?
往昔情太浓。
They know not I knew thee,
谁知旧日情,
Who knew thee too well:
斯人知太深。
long, long shall I rue thee,
绵绵长怀恨,
Too deeply to tell.
尽在不言中。
In secret we met,
昔日喜幽会,
In silence I grieve,
今朝恨无声。
That thy heart could forget,
旧情汝已忘,
Thy spirit deceive.
疾心遇薄幸。
If I should meet thee,
多年离别后,
After long year,
抑或再相逢,
How should I greet thee?
相逢何所语?
With silence and tears.
泪流默无声。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
sever ['sevə]

想一想再看

v. 切断,脱离,分开

联想记忆
rue [ru:]

想一想再看

n. 懊悔,芸香,后悔 v. 后悔,悲伤,懊悔

联想记忆
grieve [gri:v]

想一想再看

v. 使 ... 悲伤

 
silence ['sailəns]

想一想再看

n. 沉默,寂静
vt. 使安静,使沉默

 
deceive [di'si:v]

想一想再看

vt. 欺骗
vi. 行骗

联想记忆
shudder ['ʃʌdə]

想一想再看

vi. 战悚,发抖
n. 战栗,震颤

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。