手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 实战英语听力 > 洪恩英语 > 洪恩环境英语第九册 > 正文

洪恩环境英语第九册 Lesson 10:MARIA,I WOULDN'T BE WORRIED ABOUT IT IF I WERE YOU

来源:可可英语 编辑:Ukki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Lesson 10 Maria,I wouldn't be worried about it if I were you

玛丽亚,如果我是你,我就不会为它担心
Hi,Sam,You wanted to see me?
嗨,山姆。你刚才找我吗?
Yes,Maria,Let me pull up a chair for you.
是的,玛丽亚。让我给你拉把椅子。
Maria,I want to ask you a few questions.Yes?
玛丽亚,我想问你一些问题。什么问题?
If you had a million dollars to spend on"Hello America,
如果你有一百万美元可以花在“你好,美国”这个节目上,
"what changes would you make?
你会做些什么变化?
A million dollars?How about the furniture?
一百万?换些家具怎么样?
If you had a million dollars,would you buy new furniture?
如果你有一百万你买新家具吗?
New furniture?NO.We just bought these chairs last year.
买新家具?不买,我们去年刚刚买的这些椅子。
Even if I had a million dollars,I wouldn't change them.
即使有一百万我也不换。我觉得我的这些椅子挺好的。
I like these chairs.Who selected them?I did.
谁选的这些椅子?我选的。
How about the colors?would you change the colors of the set?
你觉得这布景的颜色怎样。你要换这布景的颜色吗?
The colors,I wouldn't change the colors.
换颜色?我不换,
These colors are good for Jake and Connie.
这颜色挺配杰克和康妮的。
We chose these colors on purpose.How about the carpeting?
我们专门挑的这个颜色。换地毯吗?
If I were making changes.I wouldn't spend money on new carpeting.
如果我要做一些变化的话,我也不会花钱买新地毯。
No one really sees.
没有人会真正注意地毯。
If I had a million dollars,I'd everyone on the staff a raise.
如果我有一百万,我就给每个人加薪。
You're good producer,Maria.
你是个好制片人,玛丽亚,
You've done a very good job with"Hello America".
“你好,美国”做得相当不错,
"I really enjoy working with you.
跟你工作很愉快。
Thanks,Sam.I like working with you too.
谢谢,山姆,和你合作我也很愉快。
Maria,I want to ask you for some advice.Yes?
玛丽亚,希望你能给我一些建议。怎么啦?
Remembere that station in California I told you about?Sure.
还记得我以前跟你说过加利福尼亚的那电视台吗?当然记得。
Well,the owner called me yesterday.He's ready to sell.Great.
是这样,昨天那里的老板给我打电话,他想把那个电视台卖了。太棒了。
Yes,but his price is very high.
的确不错。但价钱太高,
Maria,do you think I should buy that station?
你认为我应该买那些家电视台吗?
Yes,I do.But if I were you,I'd make a lower offer.
当然。但如果我是你,我会出低一点儿的价。
I don't think he'll accept a lower offer.
我认为他们可能不会接受更低的报价。
Then if I were you,I'd pay his price.It's a very good station.
那,如果我是你,我就出这个价买,这个电视台非常不错,
In a few years,it'll be very big.I wouldn't miss this chance to buy it.
几年后,它的规模会很大,如果我是你就不会错过这个机会。
Have you seen their news show?Do you think it's a good show?
你看过他们的新闻节目吗?你认为那个节目好吗?
Yes,I think it's very good.
看过,我认为非常不错。
If I bought this station,how could I improve the show?
如果我买了这家电视台,应该怎样提高节目的质量呢?
If I were you,I wouldn't make any changes at first.I'd wait a few months.
如果我是你,开始我不会做任何变化。我会等几个月。
You should?Yes,I'd spend some time at the station.
是吗?是的,我会花一些时间在这个电视台上,
I'd follow the ratings.Then,after I learned everything about the show,
跟踪它的收视率。然后当我了解了节目的每个环节后,
I'd think about changes.Would you hire new people?
我会想着做些改变。你会雇新员工吗?
No,I wouldn't hire new people at first.I wouldn't fire anyone.I'd wait.
不,我不会一开始就雇新员工。我也不解雇任何人,我会等等看。
Good advice,Maria.So,if you were me,you would buy the new station.
好建议,玛丽亚,那么如果你是我,你会买这家电视台吗?
Right,But Sam.I have a question for you.
是的,但是,山姆,我也有个问题问你
What's going to happen to WEFL?
WEFL 会发生什么变化?
I have to sell my share of WEFL so I can buy the California station.
我会把WEFL 的股份卖掉,这样才能买加利福尼亚的电视台。
Sell it?I just talked to a businees friend of mine.
把WEFL 给卖了?我刚刚和一个生意人上的朋友谈过了,
He wants to buy it.You're the first to hear the news.
他想买。你是第一个知道这个消息的人。
You're selling WEFl and moving to California?
你要卖掉WEFL 搬到加利福尼亚去?
Maria,I wouldn't be worried about it if I were you.
玛丽亚,如果我是你,就不会担心这个问题。
I'll miss you,Sam.I'd be happier if California weren't so far away.
山姆,我会想你的。如果加利福尼亚离这儿不那么远就好了。
Well,this is my last question for you,
好了,这是我问你的最后一个问题
will you come to my new station and be the producer?
你愿意到我的新电视台来做制片人吗?
California?A new station?
到加利福尼亚去,一个新电视台?
Think about it for a day or two.Can you give me an answer by Wednesday.
考虑一两天,星期三之前回答我好吗?
By Wednesday?I'll try.
星期三之前?好吧,我尽量。
On Thursday morning,the new owenr and I want to tell the staff about the sale of WEFL.
周四早上新老板和我将要向员工宣布出售WEFL 的事,
We want to tell them before Jake finds out and does a big story on it.
我们得在杰克抓住这事大做文之前告诉他们。
Yes,if Jake found out,the story would be in the news immediately.
是的,如果杰克知道了,这事马上就上新闻了,
Who's the new owner,Sam?
谁是新老板,山姆?
will he be a good boss?
他会是个好老板吗
He won't fire anyone,will he?No,no,Don't worry about him,
他不会解雇任何人,对吧?不会的,不用担心他。
Just think about California.
想想加利福尼亚吧。
I need to know more about the station,
我需要进一步了解这个电视台,
and about the news show.and about everything.
台里的节目,台里的每个细节。
Come on,let's go to dinner and I'll tell you everything.
走吧。我们一块吃饭,我来跟你说说详细情况。
This is an end of lesson 10.
第十课已经结束了。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。