-课程导读
今天在“美食”栏目中,我们来聊聊“辛吉飞”,Let's talk about “Breaking Bad” in today’s program.
添加剂“合成”各类食品,疑是曝光食品行业的制作内部,是哗众取宠还是现实中真现实,还是博主利用自己的学识创造出来的?老飞注销600万粉丝账号又是什么回事?今天我们一起走进这则新闻背后的故事。
-课程内容
词汇积累:Word Bank
1、绝命毒师:Breaking Bad
2、多亏科技和勤奋:all thanks to technology and hard work
3、食品添加剂:food additives
4、化学实验:chemical experiments
5、美食:delicacies
6、小吃:snacks
7、海克斯科技:Hex Technology
8、注销账号:delete Douyin account
9、餐饮行业:catering industry
10、长期焦虑:long-standing anxiety
【初级水平】基本对话:Conversation
场景:
小华周末又开始点外卖,一边吃一边看美剧,又被小红灵魂拷问,这才停下来思考小红的话。
Xiaohong: Food delivery again?
小红:又点外卖了?
Xiaohua:Hey, mind your own business, Okay?You're not my mom.
小华:嘿,关你啥事,你又不是我妈。
Xiaohong:You mom gave me a call to ask you not to eat lots of food like this. You have to learn how to cook by yourself.
小红:你妈给我打电话让你少吃这些食物。你得学学自己做饭。
Xiaohua:Now, I have two moms. Hi, mom!
小华:现在,我有两个妈了。妈,你好。
Xiaohong:What did you have for lunch?
小红:中午都吃啥?
Xiaohua:Beef and milk bubble tea. Yummy.
小华:牛肉和奶茶,好好吃。
Xiaohong:How much?
小红:多少钱?
Xiaohua:I had coupons and restaurants offered discounts, so it took me more than 10 Yuan.
小华:我有优惠券,商家也打折,十多块钱吧。
Xiaohong:Maybe you just don't know what you are eating. There is no beef in beef and there's no milk in the milk bubble tea. Have you watched a series of videos done by a man called "Breaking Bad"?
小红:估计你是不知道你吃了啥。牛肉里没有牛肉,奶茶里没有奶。你最近看绝命毒师做的视频了吗?
Xiaohua:I did. What's up? Those videos are like chemical experiments in school. I think he just wanted to make money through making videos.
小华:看了,怎么了?这些视频就像是在学校做化学实验。我觉得这哥们做视频是为了挣钱。
Xiaohong:It's all of about food additives. I think we need to learn something about it and then decide whether to eat that kind of food or not.
小红:一切都是关于食品添加剂。我们需要学习,然后再决定吃不吃那种食物。
Xiaohua:It's my mom's idea? But it's a good idea. I miss her now because she's worried about my health.
小华:这是我妈的主意?不过,真是好主意。我想我妈了,因为她惦记我的健康。
【完美发音】Perfect Pronunciation
目标句子:China launched a campaign against the illegal use of additives.
目标单词:long A:campaign;Short E:against
断句:China |launched a campaign against |the illegal use of additives.
中速/快速:China |launched a campaign against |the illegal use of additives.
参考翻译:中国发起了一场反对非法使用添加剂的运动。
乃夫老师口语群、完美发音、高级表达、详细笔记pdf、小王子、图解口语已经你为准备好
请关注“可可英语口语”公众号回复讲义获取!打开就知道更多精彩!