Amy: I am glad that you took me here on the Inner Mongolian Prairie.
埃米:很高兴你能带我来内蒙古大草原。
Jason: I know you love horse riding. So I take you here to give it a try.
贾森:我知道你喜欢骑马,所以带你来这里了。你可以在这里尝试一下骑马。
Amy: Really? We can do that?
埃米:真的吗?可以吗?
Jason: Yes. And you can also try riding a camel.
贾森:可以的。你也可以尝试一下骑骆驼。
Amy: That is fantastic. Look at the flock of sheep.
埃米:太棒了。快看那群羊。
Jason: Yes. You will see that a lot here.
贾森:是啊,在这里,你会经常看到这些的。
Amy: How big is this prairie?
埃米:这个草原有多大呢?
Jason: It is very vast. Actually, Inner Mongolia is the third largest province in China, covering 1.1 million square kilometers. The Inner Mongolia is bordering Russia and Mongolia to the north.
贾森:非常大。事实上内蒙古是中国第三大省份,面积是110万平方千米,北面与俄罗斯和蒙古国相邻。
Amy: I heard that it is the widest prairie in China.
埃米:我听说内蒙古大草原是中国最广的草原。
Jason: Yes. You are right. And many inhabitants here are ethnic groups.
贾森:是的,你说对了。这里的很多居民都是少数民族。