Anthony : Mandy, did you know Heather called you?
安东尼: 曼迪,你知道希瑟今天打电话给你了吗?
Mandy: No. When did she call?
曼迪: 不知道,她什么时间打的电话?
Anthony :Two hours ago, I think.
安东尼: 我想应该是两个小时之前。
Mandy: Two hours ago? Why didn't you tell me earlier?
曼迪: 两个小时前?你怎么不早点告诉我呢?
Anthony : Sorry, I forgot.
安东尼: 不好意思,我忘啦。
Mandy: What did she say?
曼迪: 她说什么?
Anthony: She said she's waiting for you at her sister's place.
安东尼: 她说她正在她妹妹的家里等你。
Mandy: OK, I was going to cook dinner first, but I don't think I have enough time now. I'll just warm up some leftovers in the microwave.
曼迪: 好的,我正准备先做晚饭呢,但是我觉得时间不够啦,那我就在微波炉里热一点剩饭吧。
Anthony: OK.
安东尼: 好的。
Mandy: If she calls again tell her I'm gonna to be late.
曼迪: 如果她再打电话的话,你就告诉她我要迟到啦。
Anthony : OK, no problem.
安东尼: 好的,没问题。
Mandy: This is very important. Don't forget.
曼迪: 这个很重要,不要忘记。
Anthony: Don't worry. I won't forget.
安东尼: 别担心,我不会忘记的。
Mandy: Actually, would you please hand me my phone? I think I should give her a call now. She's probably wondering where I am.
曼迪:事实上,我觉得我现在应该给她打一个电话,她肯定在想我在哪儿呢。你可以帮我把我的电话递过来吗?
Anthony: Sure, I'll get it for you.
安东尼: 当然,我给你拿过来。