Fred: Excuse me? My daughter is going to get married. I am going to walk the red carpet with her. What should I wear?
弗雷德:您好,我女儿要出嫁了,我要陪她走红毯。我应该穿什么合适?
Salesman: Sir, I suggest a formal suit.
销售员:先生,我建议您穿正式的西服。
Fred: OK. Can you help?
弗雷德:好吧。那你能帮帮我吗?
Salesman: My pleasure, sir. First of all, you need a suit. Which color do you prefer, black or gray?
销售员:乐意之极,先生。首先,您需要一套西服。您喜欢哪种颜色?黑色还是灰色?
Fred: Which one will make me look thinner?
弗雷德:哪种颜色让我看起来更瘦?
Salesman: Well, black is better.
销售员:哦,那还是黑色好点儿。
Fred: Then I'll take black one.
弗雷德:那我就要黑色的。
Salesman: Second, you need a shirt. Do you have any shirt?
销售员:第二,您需要一件衬衫。您有衬衫吗?
Fred: I may have a lot of T-shirt.
弗雷德:我倒是有不少T恤衫。
Salesman: Well. White shirt is a classic. One more thing, you need a tie. Since it's a wedding, I think red tie will be all right. What do you think?
销售员:好吧。白衬衫是经典。还有,您还需要一条领带。既然这是婚礼,我想红色的领带会比较合适。您看呢?
Fred: It looks...emm, good. Anything else?
弗雷德:看起来……嗯,还不错。还要什么吗?
Salesman: At last, if you want to be more serious, you may take a vest.
销售员:最后,如果您还想要更正式,您还可以再配一件马甲。
Fred: I don't think so. That's enough. Where should I pay?
弗雷德:我想不必了。这些就够了。我应该在哪儿付钱?