Marsha: Honey, I am planning to have a new hairdo, any suggestions? I'm tired of my straight black hair.
玛莎:亲爱的,我准备换个新发型,有没有什么建议?我看烦我的黑直发了。
Simon: For what? I think it looks ok right now.
西蒙:为什么呀?我觉得现在看着还可以啊。
Marsha: I don't wanna be ok. I want to be fashion!
玛莎:我想要的不只是还可以,我想要时尚!
Simon: All right. Then what do you want?
西蒙:那好吧。你想做成什么样呢?
Marsha: I am planning to cut shorter, perm it and dye golden.
玛莎:我准备剪短一点,烫一下,然后染成金色。
Simon: Well, I cannot see any necessity. Tell you what, 80% Chinese men prefer long straight black hair. It's traditional and fascinating.
西蒙:好吧,我还是认为没必要。告诉你吧,80%的中国男人还是喜欢长长的黑色直发。黑直发比较传统,比较迷人。
Marsha: Actually, honey, I believe we need to change at occasions and you will love the new me.
玛莎:亲爱的,事实上我认为我们偶尔还是需要改变的,你也会爱上那个新的我的。
Simon: OK. I'm waiting.
西蒙:好,我期待着。
Marsha: I'll see you later, because it's time to see my hairdresser now.
玛莎:那就过会儿见啦,现在是时候去见我的发型师了。
Simon: See you.
西蒙:再见。