申请个人汽车消费贷款
dialogue
英语情景对话
A:Excuse me, is this the Auto Consumer Loan Center?
A:请问,这儿是汽车消费贷款中心吗?
B:Yes. Is there anything I can do for you?
B:是啊。需要我为您做点什么事吗?
A:Could you tell me something about the terms and interest rates for personal automobile consumer loan?
A:请您告诉我个人汽车消费贷款的期限和利率情况好吗?
B:The deadline is normally no more than 5 years with the interest adopted according to the corresponding lending rates announced by the PBC.
B:按照规定,汽车消费贷款期限最长不超过5年,利率按中国人民银行规定的同期同档利率执行。
A:I plan to take the loan for 3 years.
A:我打算贷3年期。
B:Well, the yearly interest rate is 5.49% for 3 years. I'm sure you are qualified to apply for this loan.
B:3年期贷款年利率为5.49%。我相信您符合申请此项贷款的要求。
A:What about the loan repayment?
A:如何还款呢?
B:You may choose a repayment pattern by consulting with our bank, for example, payment of equal amount of principal or of principal and interest on monthly installments.
B:您可以和我行协商后选择一种还款方式,例如选择按月分期付款或等额支付本息。
A:Does that mean I should deposit sufficient money to my account prior to the monthly payment date so that you can directly deduct the repayment of the principal and interest?
A:是不是在每个月付款之前,我应在账户上存入足够的钱,以便责行能直接扣还贷款本金和利患?
B:Exactly. You are permitted to effect and early payment in part or in full with the consent of our bank.
B:正是这样。经我行同意,您可以部分或金额提前还货。
A:That's very thoughtful of you. Thank you so much.
A:贵行想得真是周到。非常感谢。
B:You're welcome.
B:不客气。