Transfer the trademark
商标转让
A:Good morning, Mr. Li. I've come to discuss the trademark transfer with you.
A:早上好,李先生。我今天来是和你商讨商标转让的事的。
B:Is that so?
B:是吗?
A:Yes, since the plant installation consists of your equipment, we hope to use your trademark.
A:是的,由于我们工厂是用你们的设备装备起来的,所以我们希望用你们的商标。
B:As you know, our trademark is known all over the world.
B:你知道,我们的商标在世界上声誉很好。
A:Then how much will you ask for it?
A:那么你们要价多少?
B:$ 55,000.
B:5.5万美金。
A:That's too high a price! Would you please cut it by 30%?
A:这个价太高了。你们能降低30%吗?
B:I am afraid we can't accept that.
B:恐怕我方不能接受这个价格。
A:But the price you asked for is too high; would you cut it a little bit for our good partnership'sake?
A:但是你要的价实在太高了,鉴于我们之间良好的合作,你能在稍微降点价吗?
B:In that case, the lowest price we can accept is $ 50,000.
B:那样的话,我们能接受的最大价格就是5万美金了。
A:OK, we'll discuss about the price and let you know when we make a decision.
A:好吧,我回去再讨论一下这个价位,有决定了就通知您。