6. Calling a Friend
6.给朋友打电话
A: Why don't you ever answer your phone?
A:你为什么不接电话?
B: I'm usually busy. What's up?
B:我通常很忙。怎么了?
A: I wanted to see if you were down to kick it.
A:我想看看你有没有时间出去玩。
B: Where do you want to go? I don't have that much money.
B:你想去哪?我没有那么多钱。
A: Let's go for a drink at the bar where we went last week.
A:我们去上周我们去过的那个酒吧喝点吧。
B: Okay, but I only have enough for three beers.
B:好的,但是我只够付三杯啤酒的钱。
A: It's fine. I'll pay for the rest, but you owe me.
A:好的。我会付剩下的,但那是你欠我的。
B: Screw that, I paid for you last time. You owe me!
B:胡说,我上次付你了。是你欠我的!
A: Well, then we can call it even.
A:嗯,那我们一笔勾销了。
B: I guess so. Where should we meet?
B:我想是这样的。我们在哪见面?
A: How about at the train station by the bar?
A:在酒吧边上的地铁站怎么样?
B: Sounds good. I'll see you in an hour.
B:听起来不错。一小时后见。
A: Great. See you then, laters.
A:太好了。稍后见。