1. Oh, I'm sorry, but I've just accepted another offer that I feel is more suitable to my needs.
很抱歉,我已经接受了一份我认为更符合我要求的工作。
2. I really appreciate your offer, but I have to decline it because I have already taken another job which I prefer to work in.
很感谢你们的录用,但是我不得不拒绝;因为我已经接受了别的工作,而且我更喜欢那份工作。
3. Frankly speaking, I have been thinking that the position is not right for me after the interview.
坦白地说,面试之后我一直认为这个工作不适合我。
4. I think that position suits my major better.
我认为那个职位更适合我的专业。
5. That's not what I pursue. I have good clients to work with, and cozy office environment, that's something you can't buy me out of.
那不是我想要的,我有关系良好的客户,舒适的办公环境,这些是你无法让我跳槽的原因。
6. But I don't want to accept a position that I don't think I am bright in.
但我不想接受一份自己感到不快乐的工作。
7. I think it is too stressed to work in your company.
我认为在你们公司工作压力太大。
8. Please call me if you change your mind.
如果你改变了主意,可以打电话给我们。
9. What's more, that firm will supply me with an apartment. You know I don't have my own house yet and I have to rent.
更重要的是,公司为我提供住房。你知道我没有自己的房子,必须租房。
10. Sorry to say no to your offer.
拒绝你们的工作我很抱歉。
Dialogue 1
Dialogue 1
A: Hello, is that Miss Lan? This is Nin with Huawei Corp.
A: 你好,是蓝小姐吗?我是华为公司的妮娜。
B: Yes, speaking.
B: 我是。
A: I'd like to tell you that you could come to work with us.
A: 我想通知你,你被我们公司录用了。
B: Oh, I'm sorry, but I've just accepted another offer that I feel is more suitable to my needs.
B: 哦,很抱歉,我已经接受了一份我认为更符合我要求的工作。
A: I see.
A: 我知道了。
Dialogue 2
Dialogue 2
A: I am calling to tell you that you are hired by our company.
A: 我是想通知你,你被我公司聘用了。
B: I really appreciate your offer, but I have to decline it because I have already taken another job which I prefer to work in.
B:很感谢你们的录用,但是我不得不拒绝,因为我已经接受了别的工作,而且我更喜欢那份工作。
A: You are welcome, Please call me if you change your mind.
A: 不客气,但是如果你改变主意,可以打电话给我们。
B: I will. Thank you.
B:我会的,谢谢。