A: Do you like watching the animated film?
A: 你喜欢看动画片吗?
B: Of course. Since I was a young boy, I have been a big anime fan.
B: 当然。在我还是一个小孩子的时候,我就是一个地地道道的动画迷了。
A: So, who is your favorite animator?
A: 那你最喜欢哪个漫画家呢?
B: Hayao Miyazaki. I think he is the best in the whole world.
B: 宫崎骏。我觉得他是世界上最了不起的漫画家。
A: Wow, you are a big fan of him.
A: 哇,你对他还真是很着迷啊。
B: I nearly have watched all his works. And I think his films are the bestever animation works.
B: 我几乎看完了他所有的作品。而且我觉得他的动画片也是有史以来最棒的。
A: Awesome!
A: 厉害!
B: Most of Miyazaki 's characters are dynamic, capable of change, and hard caricatured into traditional good-evil dichotomies.
B: 宫崎骏创造出的大部分人物都非常具有活力,很善变,并且很难以传统的善恶观点对其进行归类。
A: Why?
A: 为什么呢?
B: He regards the 21st century as a complex time , when old norms need to be re-examined.
B: 因为他认为21世纪是一个错综复杂的时代。旧的规则已不再完全正确,需要对它们再次进行检验。
A: Maybe he is right.
A: 或许他是对的。
B: He thinks that simple stereotypes cannot be used , even in children's films. Even though he sometimes feels pessimistic about the world, he prefers to show children a positive world instead.
B: 因此,他认为不能再简单地照搬老一套,即使是在儿童动画片中也应如此。虽然宫崎骏本人对世界常常持悲观的态度,但是在他的动画片中,他更倾向于向孩子们展示一个积极向上的世界。