Part 6 Suez Canal Transit
第6部分 通过苏伊士运河
1.I wish to transit the Suez Canal.
1.我想通过苏伊士运河。
2.Transit speed is 8 knots.
2.通过速度8海里。
3.You must close up on vessel ahead of you.
3.你必须靠近前面的船只。
4.You must wait at the entrance buoy.
4.你必须在进口浮标等待。
5.Convoy 8 must wait at lay by.
5.护航8船必须在船闸停船处待命。
6.Transit will begin at 0930 UTC.
6.在协调世界时0930,你船加入过河编队。
7.Your placc in convoy is number 15.
7.你船在编队中是第15号。
8.Convoy speed is 8 knots.
8.编队速度8海里。
9.You will enter the Canal at 1200 UTC.
9.请在协调时间1200进入运河。
10.Stop where you are, the Bridge is defective.
10.停船,桥有缺陷。
11.You arc running into danger.
11.你处在危险当中。
12.Canal Electrician will embark at 0900 hours local time.
12.运河电工准备在当地时间0900上船。
13.Watchman and water policc have embarked.
13.更夫和水警已上船。
14.Canal Inspector will board you to check certificates.
14.运河检查员将让你登船检查证件。
15.Keep two mooring boats on your port deck.
15.两只带缆艇吊放左舷甲板。
16.Switch on three vertical white lights for convoy.
16.为护航船开设3盏垂直编队白灯。
17.Keep contact with the Canal Control on VHF Channel 6.
17.在无线电频道6与运河控制保持联络。
18.Hoist flags “Q”,“G”and national flag.
18.升起“Q”,“G”和国旗。
19.Report Suez tonnaage, Deadweight tonnage and ship's draft to port control.
19.将苏伊士运河吨位,载重吨位和航船吃水量报告运河总控。
20.Immigration officer embarked for issuing shore landing passes.
20.移民局官员已上船,已发登陆证。
21.Stand by engine and shorten chain to 2 shackles for pilot embarkation.
21.由于引航员登船,备车锚链缩短至2节。
译文属可可英语原创,未经允许,不得转载。