How will you ship the order? 你们怎么提货?
We can send it by air or by sea. 我们可以走空运或海运。
We usually send it by sea. 我们通常走海运。
When is the earliest shipment we can expect? 最早何时能装运?
By the middle of June, I think. 我想得在6月中旬。
We'll make it at the beginning of May. 我们能在5月初装运。
I am seriously to know if it's possible to effect shipment during May. 我很想知道,你方能否在五月内完成装船?
I am sorry we can't effect shipment in May. 很抱歉,我方五月不能完成装船。
Don't worry. We'll make it by then. 请放心,我方届时能够完成装船。
What's your unloading port? 你们的卸货港在什么地方?
How about Dalian? 在大连如何?
It's in Shantou. 卸货港在汕头。
Are you going to ship this by air? 这批货你们要空运吗?
No, that costs too much. 不,空运花费太多。
That costs quite a bit more. 那要花很多钱。
Yes, because it's urgent. 是的,因为这批货很急。
How about partial shipment? 分批装运怎么样?
We can ship one fifth of the goods in June and the balance in July. 我们能在6月份装运1/5的货物,余下的在7月份装运。
Your proposal is workable. 你的建议行得通。
That sounds fine to us. 这个建议听起来不错。
No, we hope to effect the shipment once for all. 不,我们希望一次性装运。
Can you have them sent by railway? 能采用陆运方式吗?
To move the goods by railway is quicker. 铁路运输较快。
We don't think it proper to transport the goods by railway. 我们认为铁路运货不合适。
We should prefer to have the goods carried by road and not by railway. 我们宁愿用公路运输而不用铁路。
How about unloading the ship from Huangpu instead of Shantou? 将卸船地由汕头改为黄埔如何?
We don't think it's proper to unload the Chinese tea at London. 我认为将伦敦作为卸货港不合适。
It's not reasonable to have the goods unloaded at Huangpu. 将货卸在黄埔不太合适。
We are always willing to choose the big ports as the loading ports. 我们总是希望用较大的港口作为装运港。