手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语口语 > 初级口语 > 美语播客(EnglishPod) > 正文

纯正地道美语第307期(外教讲解):泰国美味

编辑:Rainbow   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • What did you cook?
  • 你做了什么好吃的?
  • Well, as you know I was in Thailand last month, and I took a cooking class!
  • 嗯,你知道的我上个月在泰国,我在那儿上了烹饪课!
  • So I prepared some of my favorite dishes.
  • 因此我准备了一些我喜欢的菜。
  • Great idea!
  • 好主意!
  • As long as I do not get food poisoning!
  • 只要我不会食物中毒就好!
  • So what is on the menu tonight?
  • 那么今晚的菜单都有什么?
  • Ok, for starters we have Tom Yam soup.
  • 好的,第一道是泰式酸辣汤。
  • It's a bit spicy, but really good!
  • 有点麻辣,但是会很好喝!
  • This is delicious!
  • 美味啊!
  • The ginger and lemongrass really gives it a nice taste!
  • 生姜和柠檬草让汤很鲜美的。
  • Now this next dish is one of the most famous.
  • 接下来是一道很有名的。
  • Foreigners call it papaya salad but the proper name is Tom Sam. It is a spicy salad made from a mix of fresh vegetables including shredded unripened papaya and tomato.
  • 外国人称它是木瓜色拉但是更恰当的名字是Tom Sam. 它是味道辛辣的色拉,混合着切碎的木瓜和土豆等新鲜蔬菜。
  • This is delicious! The combination of sour and spicy is really interesting!
  • 这个很好吃! 又酸又辣很很有意思!
  • I could have this everyday!
  • 我本来可以每天都吃这个的!
  • Ok, now for the last and best dish in my opinion.
  • 好的,下面是最后一个我觉得最好的菜。
  • This is called Pad Thai.
  • 叫做泰式炒河粉。
  • It's stir fried noodles with eggs, fish sauce, tamarind juice, red chili pepper plus bean sprouts, shrimp and tofu and garnished with crushed peanuts and coriander.
  • 它是把面条和鸡蛋,鱼酱,红辣椒和豆芽菜混在一起炒。
  • It's practically Thailand's national dish! Wow, this is great!
  • 这就是最典型的泰餐。哇,这棒!
  • I never knew Thai food was so creative and delicious!
  • 我从来不知道泰国菜那么有创意,那么美味。
  • Want some more?
  • 想要更多吗
  • I'm stuffed!
  • 我已经饱了!


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

A: What did you cook?你做了什么好吃的?

B: Well, as you know I was in Thailand last month, and I took a cooking class! So I prepared some of my favorite dishes.嗯,你知道的我上个月在泰国,我在那儿上了烹饪课!因此我准备了一些我喜欢的菜。

A: Great idea! As long as I don't get food poisoning! So what is on the menu tonight?好主意!只要我不会食物中毒就好!那么今晚的菜单都有什么?

B: Ok, for starters we have Tom Yam soup. It's a bit spicy, but really good!好的,第一道是泰式酸辣汤有点麻辣,但是会很好喝

A: This is delicious! The ginger and lemongrass really gives it a nice taste!美味啊!生姜和柠檬草让汤很鲜美的。

B: Now this next dish is one of the most famous. Foreigners call it papaya salad but the proper name is Tom Sam. It is a spicy salad made from a mix of fresh vegetables including shredded unripened papaya and tomato.接下来是一道很有名的。外国人称它是木瓜色拉但是更恰当的名字是Tom Sam. 它是味道辛辣的色拉,混合着切碎的木瓜和土豆等新鲜蔬菜。

A: This is delicious! The combination of sour and spicy is really interesting! I could have this everyday!这个很好吃!又酸又辣很很有意思!我本来可以每天都吃这个的!

B: Ok, now for the last and best dish in my opinion. This is called Pad Thai. It's stir-fried noodles with eggs, fish sauce, tamarind juice, red chili pepper plus bean sprouts, shrimp and tofu and garnished with crushed peanuts and coriander. It's practically Thailand's national dish!好的,下面是最后一个我觉得最好的菜。叫做泰式炒河粉。它是把面条和鸡蛋,鱼酱,红辣椒和豆芽菜混在一起炒。

A: Wow, this is great! I never knew Thai food was so creative and delicious!哇,这棒!我从来不知道泰国菜那么有创意,那么美味。

B: Want some more?想要更多吗?

A: I'm stuffed! 我已经饱了!

gingern.姜;姜黄色;精力;有姜味 vt.用姜给…调味;使某人有活力 adj.姜黄色的
lemongrassn.柠檬香草;柠檬草
papayan. 木瓜;[林] 番木瓜树
shreddedadj.切碎的 v.变成碎片(shred的过去分词形式)
unripened未熟的

重点单词   查看全部解释    
combination [.kɔmbi'neiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 结合,联合,联合体

联想记忆
creative [kri'eitiv]

想一想再看

adj. 创造性的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。