Haven't you ever met a girl you cared for?
你遇见喜欢的女生了吗?
Only recently, it was love at first sight.
最近见了,我们一见钟情。
Why didn't you marry her?
那你为什么不娶她?
I took a second look.
我想再多看一眼。
【Show time two】
You don't love me any more. Will you go back to mother?
你不再爱我了,你会回到你妈妈身边?
Don't bother. I'll go back to my wife.
不再麻烦了,我会回到我老婆哪儿。
【Show time three】
For you, I can climb the highest mountain,swim the deepest river and cross the driest desert.
未来你,我可以爬最高的山,在最深的河里游,穿过最干旱的沙漠。
Oh, that's so sweet. Are we still on for the picnic this Saturday?
那太浪漫了,那这个星期六的野餐怎么办呢?
Sure, if it doesn't rain.
当然可以了,只要不下雨。
【开心十分】
Your Face Is Familiar 你的脸很熟悉
A:Am I the first girl you ever kissed?
我是第一个你亲吻的女孩吗?
B:Now that you mention it, your face is familiar.
现在你倒是提醒了我,你的脸很熟悉。
Well Suited 很相配
A:What do you think about the marriage of the model and the fashion designer?
你认为模特和服装设计师的婚姻如何?
B:They are well suited!
他们太相配了!