手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 口译笔译 > 英汉翻译素材 > 文学翻译 > 正文

文学作品翻译:舒婷-《一代人的呼声》英译

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

The Cry of a Generation

《一代人的呼声》

I do not complain

我绝不申诉
About my misfortune
我个人的不幸
The loss of my youth,
错过的青春
The deforming of my soul.
变形的灵魂
Sleepless nights without number
无数失眠之夜
Have left me with bitter memories.
留下来痛苦的记忆
I have rejected all received truths,
我推翻了一道道定义
I have broken free of all shackles,
我打碎了一层层枷锁
And all that remains of my heart
心中只剩下
Is in ruins, as far as the eye can see…
一片触目的废墟……
But still, I have stood up!
但是,我站起来了
I stand on the expanse of the horizon.
站在广阔的地平线上
Never again will anyone, by any means,
再没有人,没有任何手段
Be able to push me down.
能把我重新推下去
If it were me, lying in a martyr's grave,
假如是我,躺在“烈士”墓里
Green moss eating away the characters on my headstone;
青苔侵蚀了石板上的字迹
If it were me, savoring the taste of life behind bars,
假如是我,尝遍铁窗风味
Debating points of law with my chains;
和镣铐争辩真理的法律
If it were me, my face haggard and pale,
假如是我,形容枯槁憔悴
Atoning for my crime with an eternity of labor;
赎罪般的劳作永无尽期
If it were me, it would be
假如是我,仅仅是
My tragedy alone—
我的悲剧——
Perhaps I might already have forgiven
我也许已经宽恕
Perhaps my grieving and my anger
我的泪水和愤怒
Might already be at rest.
也许可以平息
But, For the sake of the fathers of the children,
但是,为了孩子们的父亲
For the sake of the children of the fathers,
为了父亲们的孩子
From beneath the gravestones everywhere;
为了各地纪念碑下
So that we no longer need to tremble at the unspoken reproaches
那无声的责问不再使人颤栗
By the specter of the homeless;
为了一度露宿街头的画面
So that we may no longer be faced Wherever we turn
不再使我们的眼睛无处躲避
So that innocent children a hundred years from now
为了百年后天真的孩子
Need not guess at the history we leave behind.
不用对我们留下的历史猜谜
For this blank in our nation's memory,
为了祖国的这份空白
For the arduous path our race must travel,
为了民族的这段崎岖
For the purity of the skies
为了天空的纯洁
And the straightness of the road ahead—
和道路的正直
I Demand The Truth!
我要求真理!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
misfortune [mis'fɔ:tʃən]

想一想再看

n. 不幸,灾祸

联想记忆
innocent ['inəsnt]

想一想再看

adj. 清白的,无辜的,无害的,天真纯洁的,无知的

联想记忆
grave [greiv]

想一想再看

n. 坟墓,墓穴
adj. 严肃的,严重的,庄

 
shackles ['ʃæklz]

想一想再看

n. 手铐,脚镣;塞古

 
complain [kəm'plein]

想一想再看

vi. 抱怨,悲叹,控诉

 
arduous ['ɑ:djuəs]

想一想再看

adj. 费力的,辛勤的,险峻的

联想记忆
martyr ['mɑ:tə]

想一想再看

n. 烈士,殉道者 v. 杀害,折磨

 
unspoken [,ʌn'spəukən]

想一想再看

adj. 未说出口的;无言的;不言而喻的

 
tremble ['trembl]

想一想再看

n. 战悚,颤抖
v. 战悚,忧虑,微动

联想记忆
purity ['pjuəriti]

想一想再看

n. 纯净,纯正,纯粹

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。