Listening 2 Opening a New Bank Account
第二听 在银行开户
Bank Clerk: Good morning, may I help you?
银行行员:早安,请问需要什么服务吗?
Customer: Yes, I'd like to open a new bank account if possible?
顾客:是的,我想要开一个新户头,可以吗?
BC: Certainly. Are you already a customer at NatWest Bank?
行员:当然可以。您已经是NatWest 银行的客户了吗?
C: Urm. No, this will be my first account here.
顾客:不是,这是我在这边的第一个账户。
BC: OK. So first, please fill in this application form. Name, address, telephone number, and other banks you are using, and what you do.
行员:好的。首先要请您填写这张申请表,姓名、地址、电话号码,其他往来的银行,还有您的职业。
C: I'm a university student. Is that OK?
顾客:我是大学生,可以吗?
BC: Sure. Anyone over the age of 18 can open a current account alone but people under 18 need to have their parents' approval.
行员:当然。只要年满18 岁,就可以自行开活期存款账户,未满18 岁的人则必须获得父母许可。
C: That's OK then. I'm 24 years old.
顾客:那就没问题了,我24岁。
BC: OK. And then you will need to give us some identification. For example your driving licence, student ID with a photo, birth certificate...
行员:好。然后您必须提出身份证明,例如驾照,附照片的学生证,出生证明......
C: I've got my driving licence.
顾客:我带驾照了。
BC: OK. And finally we need something to show you address. How long have you been living at your current address?
行员:好。最后我们还需能够显示您地址的文件。您住在现在这个地址有多久了?
C: About two months. Before that, I was living in the halls of residence at my university.
顾客:大概两个月。之前我住在大学的学生宿舍。
BC: OK. But now you're paying rent for a house or flat?
行员:好的,但是现在您自己出钱租房子或公寓?
C: Yes. I'm sharing a house with two other students and we share the rent.
顾客:是的。我和其他两个学生合租一栋房子,一起付租金。
BC: OK. Can you fill out this form to show where you live?
行员:好的,可以请您填写这张表,让我们知道您住在哪里吗?
Then you will need to bring a copy of your last two months' rent payments, and an electricity bill or gas bill, which shows your address. The bill must be for this month.
然后您必须带最近两个月支付租金的证明副本来,还有电费或煤气费账单,上面要有您的地址。必须是当月账单才可以。
C: That sounds OK. Is there anything else I need?
顾客:应该没问题。还需要其他东西吗?
BC: No, that's it. I'll just give you this pamphlet and until next time, if you've got any questions, call this free phone number at 0800-754-3324 or visit our website. The address is in the pamphlet.
行员:没有了,就这样。我会给您这本小册子,下次您来之前如果有任何问题,可以打这个0800-754-3324 的免付费电话,或者上我们的网站,手册里面有网址。
C: Thank you.
顾客:谢谢。