OK, fine. I know quite a bit about what you want now.
好的,我现在差不多知道你想要什么样的了。
I should let you know that your rent will be a hundred and sixty dollars per week.
我该让你知道你的房租每周是160美元。
You'll have to pay me three hundred and twenty dollars as a deposit before you move in.
在你搬进去之前,你要付给我320美金的押金。
The deposit is as insurance, in case you break something.
押金是以防你弄坏一些东西。
You'll need to pay monthly to me, by cash or cheque, I don't mind.
你按月付款,我不介意是现金还是支票。
You don't need to pay for gas, electricity or water, but you will need to pay your proportion of the phonebill.
你不用付煤气费、电费和水费。但是你得付你那部分电话费。
Most families do that on an honour system, but you'll have to wait and see.
多数家庭用他们的信用制处理账单,不过你得等等看。
Mmm. Have you got any more questions for me?
你有什么问题问我吗?
When will you know where I can go?
什么时候你知道我能搬去哪儿?
I'll work on it now, so come and see me tomorrow and I should have some news for you then. Thanks a lot.
我现在就开始找。明天你再来看看,那时候我应该会有一些消息给你。非常感谢。
Goodbye. See you tomorrow - after lunch would be better for me. OK, see you then. Bye.
再见,明天见。最好午饭过后来找我。好的,到时候见。