1.
1.
I'm baking cupcakes, but I've run out of sugar.
我在烤纸杯蛋糕,但我的糖用完了。
Would you please spare me a spoonful?
请给我一勺糖好吗?
Sure, I'll fetch you a packet.
好的,我去给你拿一包。
Question: What will the woman offer to the man?
问题:女人要给男人拿什么?
2.
2.
Haven't seen the dog for two days.
我已经两天没见过这只狗了。
I don't know if anything terrible has happened to it.
我不知道它是否经历了什么可怕的事情。
We'd better prepare for the worst.
我们最好做最坏的打算。
Question: How does the woman most probably feel?
问题:这位女士最有可能的感受是什么?
3.
3.
Can you recommend something that a schoolboy of seven or eight will really like?
你能推荐一个七八岁的小学生喜欢的东西吗?
I'd suggest this toy train, sir.
先生,我建议您买这辆玩具火车。
This new brand is popular these days.
这个新牌子最近很受欢迎。
Question: What is the man most probably doing?
问题:这个人最有可能在做什么?
4.
4.
I put my notebook on the bench a while ago, but now it's gone.
我刚才把笔记本放在长凳上了,但现在不见了。
Well, you should have kept an eye on it.
好吧,你应该留心一下的。
Question: What does the man imply about the woman?
问题:男人在对女人暗示什么?
5.
5.
As you can see from the city map, the gallery is too far away from here.
从城市地图上看,美术馆离这里太远了。
We don't have enough time to go there.
我们没有足够的时间去那里。
M Hoabout the Memorial Hall nearby?
那附近的纪念馆怎么样?
I heard it's breathtaking.
我听说它令人惊叹。
Question: What are the speakers mainly talking about?
问题:演讲者主要谈论的是什么?
6.
6.
Linda, you'll have your chess game tomorrow.
琳达,明天你就要参加国际象棋比赛了。
You'd better stay at home to do more practice.
你最好呆在家里多练习。
Dad, it was yesterday.
爸爸,那是昨天。
Question: What do we learn about Linda from the conversation?
问题:我们从对话中了解到了琳达的哪些信息?
7.
7.
Charles, what do you think of the stage play?
查尔斯,你觉得这出舞台剧怎么样?
The storyline fascinates me a lot, yet the lighting and setting still need improving, let alone the music.
故事情节让我着迷,但灯光和布景还需要改进,更不用说音乐了。
Question: Which aspect of the stage play does the man like?
问题:这位男士喜欢舞台剧的哪个方面?
8.
8.
The flower show in the forest park closes today.
森林公园的花展今天闭幕了。
Do you want to join me for the last chance?
你想和我一起最后的机会去一次吗?
Good idea.
好主意。
Um, the movie can wait.
嗯,电影还可以等。
Question: Where is the woman most probably going?
问题:这个女人最有可能去哪里?
9.
9.
I can't get on well with my roommate, Kate.
我和我的室友凯特相处不好。
She's so weird.
她真让人捉摸不透。
Well, she's just different.
嗯,她只是不一样而已。
After all, diversity is a fact of life.
毕竟,多样性是生活中真实存在的。
Question: What does the man imply?
问题:这个人想表达什么?
10.
10.
I'm going to Beijing next week, but I haven't found a hotel within my budget.
我下个星期要去北京,但我还没找到满足我预算的旅馆。
Why bother?
何必费心呢?
My parents can put you up for a couple of days.
我父母可以让你住几天。
Question: What does the woman mean?
问题:这个女人是什么意思?