Hello, Michael.
你好,迈克尔。
Hi, Sarah.
嗨,莎拉。
Are you attending the conference tomorrow morning at the Shelton Hotel?
你要参加明天早上在谢尔顿酒店召开的会议吗?
Yes. Are you?
是的。你吗?
Yeah, but when I arrived home five minutes ago, I found that my car wouldn't start. And John is in Brighton on business.
我参加,但是当我五分钟前到家的时候,我发现车发动不起来了。约翰出差到布赖顿去了。
Do you know what's wrong with the car?
你知道车子出什么问题了吗?
I'm not exactly sure. I think there is a problem with the engine. Err… I wonder if you could give me a ride to the hotel tomorrow morning.
我不太确定。我想可能是引擎出了问题。呃……我想知道你明天早上能不能载我一程到酒店。
Sure. When shall I be at your place?
没问题。我什么时候去接你?
Well, what about 8:00? From my place to Shelton, we have to drive through the quarters, so we'd better leave early to avoid the traffic.
嗯,8点怎么样?从我住的地方到谢尔顿,我们得穿过住宅区,所以我们最好早点出发以避开堵车。
OK. No problem. It takes twenty minutes to reach your place. So I'll set off at 7:40. By the way, do you also need me to drive you home tomorrow afternoon?
好。没问题。到你的住处需要20分钟。所以我7:40出发。顺便问一下,明天下午还需要我开车送你回家吗?
No, John will be back then, and he'll get me home. Thank you, Michael.
不用了,约翰那时会回来,他会送我回家。谢谢你,迈克尔。
That's okay. See you tomorrow.
不客气。明天见。