Currently, Zhenhua has 20 research institutes or centres.
现在,振华有20个研究所和研究中心。
The university has tried to provide students with knowledge and skills to help them in the future careers.
大学尽力给学生们传授知识和技能来帮助他们的未来就业。
Zhenhua is working to make itself the premier place for enquiry and research.
振华还致力使其成为咨询和研究的顶级机构。
We also have exchange programmes that allow Zhenhua students to travel all over the world
我们还设立交换生项目,使振华的学生旅游全世界,
and students from other countries to come and study with us.
来自其他国家的学生来和我们一起学习。
Beneath the arches of Zhenhua, we have over 11,500 students.
在振华大学的校门内,我们有11500多名学生。
We believe that all students should work hard and make good use of their time here.
我们认为所有学生要努力学习,充分利用学校时间。
This means that our schedule is arranged carefully for each student.
这意味着我们给每个学生详细安排了时刻表。
It includes 20 hours of classes a week in your chosen course.
包括了你们选修课的一周20个小时的课程。
All classes are organized so that students can attend seminars as well as letures.
安排了所有课程,这样可以像参加演讲一样参加研讨会。
In addition, we have two hours a week for writing essays and reports,
另外,一周我们还有两个小时来写作文和报道的时间,
two hours focusing on sharpening debating skills and two hours of sport.
两个小时重在加强辩论技能时间和两个小时的运动时间。