Kelly said that the spaceship then moved around to the side of the house, towards her brother's bedroom.
凯利说那艘太空船接着便绕到房子另一面,朝向她哥哥的卧室。
"There was a flash of light and I heard Justin shout, and then the UFO just disappeared.
“一道光快速闪过,我听到贾斯廷喊叫,然后不明飞行物正好消失了。
I haven't seen Justin since. I'm sure the aliens took him."
从那以后我就再没见过贾斯廷。我确信外星人带走了他。”
kelly then run and woke up her mother.
然后凯莉跑出去叫醒了妈妈。
However, since Mrs Foster thought that Justin was spending the night with the friend, she assumed that Kelly was having a bad dream, and send her back to bed.
然而,福斯特夫人只是认为贾斯廷在一个朋友家过夜了,因此她认为凯莉只是做了一个恶梦,于是将她打发回床上。
Mr. Foster was working that night on his road construction job, and was not home when these events occurred.
福斯特先生那晚忙于筑路工程上的工作,事情发生时并不在家。
When Justin did not show up for lunch the next day, Mrs Foster became worried and told her husband to call the police.
第二天贾斯廷没有出来吃午饭,福斯特夫人着急了,并让她丈夫报了警。
Some people in Dover also say that they saw aliens that night.
多佛市的一些人们也说,他们那晚看到了外星人。
"It's happened to me!" said Mavis Wood.
“在我身上发生过这种事!”梅维斯·伍德说。
"The aliens took me aboard the UFO so that they could do research on me.
“外星人把我带到了UFO上,这样他们就可以研究我了。
Luckily, they returned me home without any injuries.
幸运的是,他们把我毫无损伤地送回了家。
The whole experience was terrible!
整个经历非常让人害怕!
I haven't been sleeping well since I returned home.
自从我回家后,我从来没有睡好过。
I think Justin was taken away by them, too."
我认为贾斯廷也是被他们带走的。”
When asked about the possibility that Justin was taken by aliens,
当问及贾斯廷是否有可能被外星人劫持,
Detective Sam Peterson, who has taken charge of the case, told journalists,
负责此案的侦探萨姆·彼得森告诉记者:
"Sometimes people make up such amazing stories. There's really no hard evidence that aliens took him.
“有时候人们喜欢编造这类耸人听闻的故事。现在还没有确凿的证据证明是外星人劫持了他。
So, while we have not dismissed the idea, we are looking into other possibilities as well.
所以,尽管我们不排除这种想法,但是我们也在调查其他的可能性。
We will not give up until we find out what happened."
我们不会放弃,直到我们找到事情的真相。”