Section B: In this section, you will hear two long conversations. Each conversation will be read only once.
第二节:在本节中,你将听到两段长对话。每段对话只读一遍。
At the end of each conversation, there will be a one-minute pause.
每段对话后有1分钟的停顿。
During the pause, read the questions and the four choices marked A, B, C and D, and decide which is the best answer.
在停顿期间,阅读问题和A、B、C、D四个选项,并选出最佳答案。
Then mark the corresponding letter on the answer sheet with a single line through the centre.
然后在答题纸上用一条线标出相应的字母,线划在字母的中间。
Conversation One
对话一
When are you off to California, Karen?
凯伦,你什么时候去加利福尼亚州?
I don’t know yet.
我还不知道。
Probably in August, for three weeks.
可能在8月份,待三周。
I’m still looking for another woman to share the driving.
我还在找另一个女人来和我轮流开车。
Are you going in that old camper van of yours?
你要开着你那辆旧露营车去吗?
Yes.
是的。
Well, good luck to you!
好吧,祝你好运!
I hope it doesn’t break down.
我希望它不会抛锚。
What sort of person ar you looking for?
你想找什么样的人?
Somebody about my age—in their mid-twenties.
某个和我年龄相仿的人——二十五岁左右。
Somebody a bit likes me.
某个有点喜欢我的人。
You mean someone always on the move doing things.
你的意思是某个一直在做事的人。
No, I’m not like that on vacation.
不,我度假时不是那样的。
I’m quite laid-back.
我很放松。
I enjoy a bit of swimming or cycling but what I really like is lying around on the beach watching the sunset.
我有点喜欢游泳或骑自行车,但我真正喜欢的是躺在沙滩上看日落。
So you want a travel companion with an easy-going approach to life.
所以你想要一个随和的旅伴。
Someone to enjoy the sights with.
某个可以一起欣赏风景的人。
Does she have to speak Spanish?
她一定要说西班牙语吗?
No, I speak pretty good Spanish.
不,我的西班牙语说得很好。
Don’t forget I used to live in Argentina.
别忘了我以前住在阿根廷。
So where are you going to find this other person?
那么你到哪里去找这个人呢?
I don’t know. I thought of either putting a small ad in this lifestyle magazine I buy or putting an ad on the noticeboard at the gym. What do you think?
我不知道。我想要么在我买的这本时尚生活杂志上登一则小广告,要么在健身房的布告栏上张贴一则广告。你认为如何?
I’m not sure really...
我真的不确定......