Hi, Maggie.
嗨,麦琪。
Hi, John. What was the result of the game?
嗨,约翰,比赛结果怎么样?
We won! I'm so thrilled about it.
我们赢了!我太激动了。
Oh, I'm really glad to hear the news. I guess your team must have performed very well in the finals.
哦,听到这个消息我真的很高兴,我猜你们队一定在决赛中表现得非常出色。
Yes. It's great that all our efforts have finally paid off.
嗯。我们的努力终于得到回报,这太棒了。
I'm so happy for you guys! But how did you make it?
我真为你们感到高兴!你们是怎么做到的呢?
Perhaps one important reason was that we were well prepared for it. The players were all pumped up and our teamwork was good. I felt we were in our best competitive form ever.
一个重要的原因可能是我们准备得很充分,队员的情绪都很高涨,我们的团队合作也很不错。我感觉我们这次的竞技状态是有史以来最棒的。
And your training program must have gone well.
而且你们的训练计划一定进行得很好。
Absolutely. We have a very intense and scientific program.
当然,我们有着密集而科学的计划。
I can see that your coach is very experienced. How did he design the program?
我能看的出你们的教练有着非常丰富的经验,他是怎样制定计划的?
Well, he made a very detailed plan for each player to train our speed, strength and so on.
嗯,他为每名队员制定了非常详细的计划来训练我们的速度、力量等等。
No wonder you got good results.
难怪你们取得了好成绩。