Lesson 10 Music and Dance
第10课 音乐和舞蹈
Li Ming and Wang Mei are walking home from school.
李明和王梅正在从学校往家走。
I'm still thinking about our trip to the Silk Road.
我还在想我们丝绸之路的旅行。
I realized many things.
我发现很多东西。
China has so much history.
中国历史悠久。
And our culture is so rich and colourful.
我们的文化是如此的丰富多彩。
Yes, I know.
是的,我知道。
I feel the same way.
我也相同的感觉。
The trip gave me an idea.
这次旅行给我一个想法。
Really? What is it?
真的?是什么?
I want to learn to play the erhul.
我想学习拉二胡。
It is a part of ancient Chinese culture.
二胡是古代中国文化的一部分。
Many Western people call it the "Chinese violin".
很多西方人把它叫做中国的小提琴。
That's a great idea, Li Ming!
李明,这真是个好主意!
I can't wait to play music for all my friends.
我迫不及待地想为我所有的朋友演奏音乐。
You will be a great erhu player, Li Ming.
李明,你会成为一名优秀的二胡演奏家。
I hope so.
希望如此吧。
Wang Mei, you are a good dancer.
王梅,你是一个优秀的舞者。
Why don't you learn a traditional Chinese dance?
你为什么不学习一种传统的中国舞蹈?
Then we can take part in the Spring Festival show together.
然后我们可以参加春节节目来一起表演节目。
I will play music and you can dance!
我演奏音乐, 你跳舞!
I like that idea!
我喜欢你的想法!
Maybe I can wear some traditional clothes, too!
或许我也可以穿一些传统的衣服!