Role-play the conversation.
分角色表演对话。
So what do you think about the story of Yu Gong?
你们觉得愚公的故事怎么样?
I think it's really interesting.
我认为真的很有趣。
Yu Gong found a good way to solve his problem.
愚公找到了一个解决问题的好办法。
Really? I think it's a little bit silly.
真的吗?我认为这有点儿愚蠢。
It doesn't seem very possible to move a mountain.
移山似乎是不太可能的。
But the story is trying to show us that anything is possible if you work hard!
但这个敌事试图告诉我们,如果你去努力,一切皆有可能!
Yu Gong kept trying and didn't give up.
愚公坚持不懈,没有放弃。
Well, I still don't agree with you.
我还是不同意你的观点。
I think we should try to find other ways to solve a problem.
我认为我们应该试着去寻找一些其他的方法来解决问题。
But what could Yu Gong do instead of moving the mountains?
但是不把山移开,愚公还能做什么呢?
Well, there are many other ways.
这个,有很多其他的方法。
For example, he could build a road.
例如,他可以建一条公路。
That's better and faster than moving a mountain!
那要比移山更好、更快!
You have different opinions about the story, and neither of you are wrong.
对于这个故事,你们有不同的观点,你们两人都没错。
There are many sides to a story and many ways to understand it.
一个故事有许多面,也有许多种理解故事的方式。
译文为可可英语翻译,未经授权请勿转载!