手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 少儿英语 > 剑桥少儿英语 > 剑桥少儿英语第三级MP3教程 > 正文

剑桥少儿英语第三级MP3教程下册 Unit14:所有事都有趣

来源:可可英语 编辑:phoenix   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

听力文本:

Unit 14 Everything is fun.

第14单元 所有事都有趣

8.Listen,read and retell.

8.听,读,复述。

A gift for Mum

给妈妈的礼物

"How much have you got,Michael?"asked Betty,looking into her own piggy-bank.

“你有多少钱,麦克?”贝蒂问,看着自己的存钱罐。

"Not a lot,"said Michael.

“不多,”麦克说。

"Do you think we'll have enough to buy Mum a good birthday present?"

“你认为我们有足够的钱给妈妈买个好的生日礼物吗?”

Betty didn't think so,but she wanted to make Michael happy and cheer him up.

贝蒂不这样认为,但是他想让麦克高兴。

"We'll get her a lovely card."said Betty.

“我们将给她一个可爱的贺卡。”贝蒂说。

"and then see how much is left."

“然后再看看还能剩多少。”

The children put on their coats and Betty carefully put the money into her outside pocket.

两个孩子穿上外套,贝蒂小心地把钱放到了她外面的口袋里。

Mummy waved them off from the door.

妈妈在门口跟他们告别。

"You be careful,"she said to the children.

“你俩小心点,”她告诉孩子们。

"And don't be late for tea."

“别赶不及回来喝茶。”

"We won't "waved Betty.

“我们不会的,”贝蒂说。

"Bye,"shouted Michael.

“再见,”麦克喊道。

Hand in hand,brother and sister went off to the shopping centre.

手拉手,姐姐和弟弟去了购物中心。

They walked for a few minutes and Michael suddenly spotted something on a big board.

迈克尔忽然看见一个大牌子写着一些字,

"Fun for children!"

“游乐园!”

"Betty,can we go?"

“贝蒂,我们可以去吗?”

"We should go into town,"said Betty ,who secretly wanted to go and have fun,too.

“我们应该去商业区,”贝蒂说,她内心其实也想去玩。

"But I think it won't matter if we only take a look."

“但是我认为只是去看一眼不会有什么问题的。”

Michael and Betty quickly went into the funfair.

麦克和贝蒂很快就去了游乐场。

There were so many interesting things for children to play on.

这里有很多孩子们可以玩的有趣的东西。

"Can we try out a ride?"asked Michael.

“我们能试着骑一下吗?”麦克问。

Betty put her hand in the pocket and felt the money for Mummy's birthday present.

贝蒂伸伸兜,摸了摸要给妈妈买生日礼物的钱。

Well,I guess one try won't make much difference she smiled.

好吧,我猜玩一次不会让钱少多少。她笑了。

Soon Betty and Michael hopped onto the wooden horses and had a ride .

贝蒂和麦克马上就跳上了木马开始骑了起来。

Round and round they went,they laughed and laughed until the horses came to a stop.

一圈又一圈,他们笑啊笑,知道木马停了下来。

Michael quickly got off and went to a car ride.

麦克立刻从木马上下来跑去一辆小汽车那。

"Wait a minute,"said Betty,quickly counting the money.

“等一下,”贝蒂说,赶快数数钱。

"We don't have the money for anther ride."

“我们没有钱在玩另一个了了。”

But Michael wanted to have the ride so much and in the end Betty said,"OK"

但是麦克很想玩汽车,最后贝蒂说“好吧”。

It was great fun.

很有趣。

Next,Micheal just had to have an ice cream because he was so thirsty.

接下来,麦克想要冰激凌因为他很渴。

By the time the children were ready to leave,there was only twenty pence left in Betty's pocket. "Oh,no!"cried Betty.

就在两个孩子准备离开的时候,贝蒂的兜里只剩20分了。“哦,不!”贝蒂大喊。

"That won't even buy Mummy a card."

“这都不够给妈妈买贺卡的钱了。”

The children did feel bad about it.

孩子们感到很不舒服。

"Maybe I can win Mummy something,"said Michael,as he pointed to one of the side-shows.

“也许我可以赢点什么给妈妈,”麦克说,他指向一个竞投游戏。

Michael took one of the ten pence pieces and handed it to a man on one of the side-shows.

麦克拿出其中10分钱给了这个竞投游戏的老板。

"If you hit in the duck's head,you can get something nice."

“如果你打住鸭子的头,你可以得到好东西。”

But the duck was moving all the time,it was difficult to hit it.

但是鸭子一直在动,很难打住它的头。

And Michael lost the game.

麦克输掉了游戏。

Just then,a lady selling raffle tickets said to Betty.

就在那时,一个卖彩票的女士给贝蒂说。

"Like to buy a raffle ticket,dear?

“想买一张彩票吗,小可爱?

It's my last one."

就剩最后一张了。”

Betty decided she couldn't buy anthing else for ten pence,and so she bought the last ticket.

贝蒂决定她不可能用10分钱来买任何东西,所以她买了这最后一张彩票。

"Number 66,red,"said a voice.

“66号,红色,”一个声音传来。

"Wins the star prize."

“赢得了明星奖。”

Betty couldn't believe it.

贝蒂简直不敢相信。

"That's my ticket,"

“那是我的彩票,”

she shouted as she ran to get the box.

她一边大喊一边跑去拿箱子。

Inside was a beautiful cake,just like a birthday cake.

里面有一个美丽的蛋糕,正好像生日蛋糕。

The children carried it carefully home and gave it to Mummy.

孩子们小心地把蛋糕拿回家给了妈妈。

"Oh,"she said "You must have saved for a long time to buy this."

“哦,”她说“你们一定攒了很久的钱才买到的。”

Betty and Michael smiled at each other, for only they know what happened only half an hour earlier.

贝蒂和麦克看着对方笑了,因为只有他俩知道半小时前发生了什么。

Read aloud 

朗读

The other day

前几天; 不久前的一天

I met a bear

我遇到一只熊

A great big bear

一只大熊

Away out there

离开那里

The other day I met a bear.

不久前的一天,我遇到一只熊

A great big bear,away out there.

一只大熊,经过那里

He looked at me

它看着我

He looked at him

我看着他

He sized me up

它打量着我

I sized him up

我打量着他

He looked at me,I looked at him.

它看着我,我看着他

He sized me up,I sized him up.

它打量着我,我打量着他

And then he said

然后他说

"Why don't you run?I see you ain't got any gun!”

你为什么不跑呢?我看见你没有打猎的枪!

And then he said

然后他说

"Why don't you run?I see you ain't got any gun!”

你为什么不跑呢?我看见你没有打猎的枪!

And so I ran Away from there

然后,我飞快的跑着离开那里

But right behind me was that bear,

但是我看见那只熊,就在我的左后面。

And so I ran Away from there

然后,我飞快的跑着离开那里

But right behind me was that bear,

但是我看见那只熊,就在我的左后面。

in front of me,There was a tree

在我前面有一棵树,

So I jumped up to a branch,

我立刻跳到树枝上

in front of me,There was a tree

在我前面有一棵树,

So I jumped up to a branch,

我立刻跳到树枝上

That's all there is There ain't no more

这就是全部,没有比这更多的。

Until I meet that bear once more

直到我又一次遇见那熊。

That's all there is There ain't no more

这就是全部,没有比这更多的。

Until I meet that bear once more

直到我又一次遇见那熊。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
branch [brɑ:ntʃ]

想一想再看

n. 分支,树枝,分店,分部
v. 分支,分岔

 
thirsty ['θə:sti]

想一想再看

adj. 口渴的,渴望的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。