手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 中国名著 > 西游记英文版 > 正文

《西游记》第五十三章:小船上的男人

编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Journey to the West 53 The Man in the Canoe
  • 《西游记》第五十三章 小船上的男人
  • From behind Guanyin, Wukong peeked at Red Boy.
  • 悟空悄悄地看了一下红孩儿。
  • The demon was trapped by the swords, all pointed at his face.
  • 剑包围了红孩儿,每把剑都对着他。
  • “Get these swords away from me!” cried the demon.
  • “把这些剑拿开!” 红孩儿大叫。
  • “You must become a Buddhist,” said Guanyin. “Then I’ll release you.”
  • “只要你听话。” 观音菩萨说,“我就放了你。”
  • “I promise!” cried Red Boy. “I’ll do whatever you say!”
  • “我保证!” 红孩儿大叫,“你让我做什么,我就做什么!”
  • Guanyin recited a spell, and the swords vanished. Red Boy’s eyes flashed with anger.
  • 观音菩萨念了个咒。那些剑都消失了。红孩儿非常生气。
  • “Bodhisattva, watch out!” cried Wukong.
  • “观音菩萨,小心!” 悟空大叫。
  • Red Boy charged toward Guanyin. Wukong jumped in front of him.
  • 红孩儿朝着观音菩萨冲过去。悟空跳到了红孩儿面前。
  • The monkey was about to strike the demon when Guanyin held up five metal bands.
  • 悟空正要去打红孩儿时,观音菩萨拿出了五个金属环。
  • She threw them at Red Boy. Instantly they clamped around his head, wrists, and ankles.
  • 她把它们扔向红孩儿,套住了他的脑袋、手腕和脚踝。
  • “Evil demon!” said Guanyin. “How dare you try to attack me!”
  • “你这妖怪!” 观音菩萨说,“居然敢打我!”
  • Unable to move, Red Boy glared at Guanyin.
  • 红孩儿一动不能动,生气地看着观音菩萨。
  • Wukong raised his iron bar to strike him.
  • 悟空举起了金箍棒要打红孩儿。
  • “No, Wukong,” said Guanyin. “Don’t hurt the demon. I will take him back to Mount Potalaka to be my student.”
  • “悟空!” 观音菩萨说,“不要伤害他。我会带他回普陀山做我的弟子。”
  • “Yes, Bodhisattva,” said the monkey.
  • “好吧,观音菩萨。” 悟空说。
  • Guanyin took the vase down to earth. She recited a spell, and all the water flowed back into the vase.
  • 观音菩萨拿着净瓶飞到地上。她念了个咒,所有的水都退回了净瓶里。
  • She then led Red Boy toward the south. Wukong went into Red Boy’s cave and freed the Tang Monk.
  • 然后,观音菩萨就带着红孩儿向南飞去。悟空走进了红孩儿的洞穴,解开了唐僧。
  • Then he found Bajie and freed him. The three of them went down the mountain and found Wujing.
  • 他又找到了八戒,解开了他。这三个人下了山,找到了悟净。
  • The group continued west. They traveled for weeks and then months. One day they came to a wide river.
  • 一行人继续往西走。就这样,几个月过去了。有一天,他们走到了一条宽阔的大河边。
  • “I can’t believe we have to cross another river,” muttered Bajie.
  • “我们又要过河了。” 八戒不高兴地说。
  • “There are many rivers between here and the west,” said Wukong. “We’ll have to cross them all.”
  • “这一路上有很多河的。” 悟空说,“我们都得过。”
  • “How will we cross this one?” asked the Tang Monk.
  • “我们要怎么过这条河呢?” 唐僧问。
  • A small canoe came into view. A man paddled it toward the travelers.
  • 这时,对面来了一条小船。船上有一个男人。
  • As the man paddled, he stared at the Tang Monk.
  • 那个男人一边划船,一边看着唐僧。
  • “Greetings!” called the man as he came closer. “Do you all need a ride across the river?”
  • “你们好!” 那个男人说道,“你们要过河吗?”
  • “Yes,” said the Tang Monk. “We were just wondering how we would get across.
  • “是的。” 唐僧说,“我们正在想要怎么过河。
  • We’re going to the west to get scriptures from Buddha.”
  • 我们要去西天取经。”
  • “You must be the Tang Monk!” said the man brightly. “I’ve heard you would pass through this area eventually.”
  • “你是唐僧?” 男人高兴地说,“我听说你们一定会经过这里。”
  • “Really?” asked the Tang Monk.
  • “真的吗?” 唐僧问。
  • “Yes,” said the man with a smile. “You’re famous.” He glanced down at his canoe.
  • “是的。” 男人微笑着说,“你很有名。” 他低头看了一眼小船。
  • “I would be happy to take you all across. But as you can see, my canoe is not very big.
  • “我很愿意帮你们过河。可是你们也看到了,我的船不大。
  • I can take only two passengers at a time.”
  • 我一次只能带两个人。”
  • As the man talked, Wukong watched him carefully. Something about the man didn’t look quite right.
  • 男人说话的时候,悟空仔细地看着他。这个男人有些奇怪。
  • The monkey was about to say something when Bajie stepped forward.
  • 悟空正要说什么,八戒向前走了一步。
  • “The Tang Monk and I will go first,” said the pig. Wukong hesitated. “Master, I don’t think this is a good idea.”
  • “师父和我先过河。” 八戒说。悟空想了一下。“师父,我觉得有些奇怪。”
  • The Tang Monk frowned. “You never trust people, Wukong. This kind man is willing to help us cross the river.”
  • 唐僧皱起眉头说:“悟空,你从不相信别人。这个好心人是要帮我们过河的。”
  • The monkey bit his lip as the monk and Bajie climbed into the canoe.
  • 悟空咬着嘴唇。唐僧和八戒上了小船,
  • They sat down, and the man paddled away from shore.
  • 坐在船里。小船离开了河岸。
  • Wukong watched the canoe glide across the river.
  • 悟空看着小船划向对岸。
  • When it was about halfway across, Wukong noticed something.
  • 当小船走到河中央的时候,悟空注意到了什么。
  • “Am I imagining things, or is the canoe sinking?” asked the monkey.
  • “是我看错了,还是那条船真的在下沉?” 悟空问。
  • Wujing looked. “You’re not imagining things,” he said. “It is sinking!”
  • 悟净看了看。“你没看错。” 他说,“那条船真的在下沉!”
  • The two of them watched as the canoe slipped under the surface of the water.
  • 他们看着小船渐渐地沉到了河下面。
  • Wukong stamped his foot. “That man kidnapped Master and Bajie! I knew he looked suspicious!”
  • 悟空气得直跺脚。“我就觉得很奇怪!那个男人抓走了师父和八戒!”


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Journey to the West 53 The Man in the Canoe

《西游记》第五十三章 小船上的男人

From behind Guanyin, Wukong peeked at Red Boy.

悟空悄悄地看了一下红孩儿。

The demon was trapped by the swords, all pointed at his face.

剑包围了红孩儿,每把剑都对着他。

“Get these swords away from me!” cried the demon.

“把这些剑拿开!” 红孩儿大叫。

“You must become a Buddhist,” said Guanyin. “Then I’ll release you.”

“只要你听话。” 观音菩萨说,“我就放了你。”

“I promise!” cried Red Boy. “I’ll do whatever you say!”

“我保证!” 红孩儿大叫,“你让我做什么,我就做什么!”

Guanyin recited a spell, and the swords vanished. Red Boy’s eyes flashed with anger.

观音菩萨念了个咒。那些剑都消失了。红孩儿非常生气。

“Bodhisattva, watch out!” cried Wukong.

“观音菩萨,小心!” 悟空大叫。

Red Boy charged toward Guanyin. Wukong jumped in front of him.

红孩儿朝着观音菩萨冲过去。悟空跳到了红孩儿面前。

The monkey was about to strike the demon when Guanyin held up five metal bands.

悟空正要去打红孩儿时,观音菩萨拿出了五个金属环。

She threw them at Red Boy. Instantly they clamped around his head, wrists, and ankles.

她把它们扔向红孩儿,套住了他的脑袋、手腕和脚踝。

“Evil demon!” said Guanyin. “How dare you try to attack me!”

“你这妖怪!” 观音菩萨说,“居然敢打我!”

Unable to move, Red Boy glared at Guanyin.

红孩儿一动不能动,生气地看着观音菩萨。

Wukong raised his iron bar to strike him.

悟空举起了金箍棒要打红孩儿。

“No, Wukong,” said Guanyin. “Don’t hurt the demon. I will take him back to Mount Potalaka to be my student.”

“悟空!” 观音菩萨说,“不要伤害他。我会带他回普陀山做我的弟子。”

“Yes, Bodhisattva,” said the monkey.

“好吧,观音菩萨。” 悟空说。

Guanyin took the vase down to earth. She recited a spell, and all the water flowed back into the vase.

观音菩萨拿着净瓶飞到地上。她念了个咒,所有的水都退回了净瓶里。

She then led Red Boy toward the south. Wukong went into Red Boy’s cave and freed the Tang Monk.

然后,观音菩萨就带着红孩儿向南飞去。悟空走进了红孩儿的洞穴,解开了唐僧。

Then he found Bajie and freed him. The three of them went down the mountain and found Wujing.

他又找到了八戒,解开了他。这三个人下了山,找到了悟净。

The group continued west. They traveled for weeks and then months. One day they came to a wide river.

一行人继续往西走。就这样,几个月过去了。有一天,他们走到了一条宽阔的大河边。

“I can’t believe we have to cross another river,” muttered Bajie.

“我们又要过河了。” 八戒不高兴地说。

“There are many rivers between here and the west,” said Wukong. “We’ll have to cross them all.”

“这一路上有很多河的。” 悟空说,“我们都得过。”

“How will we cross this one?” asked the Tang Monk.

“我们要怎么过这条河呢?” 唐僧问。

A small canoe came into view. A man paddled it toward the travelers.

这时,对面来了一条小船。船上有一个男人。

As the man paddled, he stared at the Tang Monk.

那个男人一边划船,一边看着唐僧。

“Greetings!” called the man as he came closer. “Do you all need a ride across the river?”

“你们好!” 那个男人说道,“你们要过河吗?”

“Yes,” said the Tang Monk. “We were just wondering how we would get across.

“是的。” 唐僧说,“我们正在想要怎么过河。

We’re going to the west to get scriptures from Buddha.”

我们要去西天取经。”

“You must be the Tang Monk!” said the man brightly. “I’ve heard you would pass through this area eventually.”

“你是唐僧?” 男人高兴地说,“我听说你们一定会经过这里。”

“Really?” asked the Tang Monk.

“真的吗?” 唐僧问。

“Yes,” said the man with a smile. “You’re famous.” He glanced down at his canoe.

“是的。” 男人微笑着说,“你很有名。” 他低头看了一眼小船。

“I would be happy to take you all across. But as you can see, my canoe is not very big.

“我很愿意帮你们过河。可是你们也看到了,我的船不大。

I can take only two passengers at a time.”

我一次只能带两个人。”

As the man talked, Wukong watched him carefully. Something about the man didn’t look quite right.

男人说话的时候,悟空仔细地看着他。这个男人有些奇怪。

The monkey was about to say something when Bajie stepped forward.

悟空正要说什么,八戒向前走了一步。

“The Tang Monk and I will go first,” said the pig. Wukong hesitated. “Master, I don’t think this is a good idea.”

“师父和我先过河。” 八戒说。悟空想了一下。“师父,我觉得有些奇怪。”

The Tang Monk frowned. “You never trust people, Wukong. This kind man is willing to help us cross the river.”

唐僧皱起眉头说:“悟空,你从不相信别人。这个好心人是要帮我们过河的。”

The monkey bit his lip as the monk and Bajie climbed into the canoe.

悟空咬着嘴唇。唐僧和八戒上了小船,

They sat down, and the man paddled away from shore.

坐在船里。小船离开了河岸。

Wukong watched the canoe glide across the river.

悟空看着小船划向对岸。

When it was about halfway across, Wukong noticed something.

当小船走到河中央的时候,悟空注意到了什么。

“Am I imagining things, or is the canoe sinking?” asked the monkey.

“是我看错了,还是那条船真的在下沉?” 悟空问。

Wujing looked. “You’re not imagining things,” he said. “It is sinking!”

悟净看了看。“你没看错。” 他说,“那条船真的在下沉!”

The two of them watched as the canoe slipped under the surface of the water.

他们看着小船渐渐地沉到了河下面。

Wukong stamped his foot. “That man kidnapped Master and Bajie! I knew he looked suspicious!”

悟空气得直跺脚。“我就觉得很奇怪!那个男人抓走了师父和八戒!”

重点单词   查看全部解释    
eventually [i'ventjuəli]

想一想再看

adv. 终于,最后

 
glide [glaid]

想一想再看

n. 滑动,滑过,流水
v. 滑动,滑翔,溜走

 
suspicious [səs'piʃəs]

想一想再看

adj. 可疑的,多疑的

联想记忆
release [ri'li:s]

想一想再看

n. 释放,让渡,发行
vt. 释放,让与,准

联想记忆
willing ['wiliŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 愿意的,心甘情愿的

 
strike [straik]

想一想再看

n. 罢工,打击,殴打
v. 打,撞,罢工,划

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。