We're in a Black Hawk helicopter on our way to train with this unit, learning what makes this force one of the toughest.
我们在一架黑鹰直升机上与这支部队一起训练 了解是什么让它成为了最强大的部队之一
We're all pretty excited for it.
我们都很兴奋
All right.
好
We are three former special operation soldiers on a mission to go deep inside the most elite fighting forces in the world.
我们是三名前特种部队士兵 我们的任务是深入世界上最精锐的战斗部队
We are thrown into some of the most intense survival training I've ever seen in my military experience.
我们参与到了我从军以来见过的最激烈的生存训练中
In teams, we do a lot of live fire.
在团队中 我们进行了很多实弹射击
We don't ever shoot at each other.
我们不能对彼此开枪
Fire!
射击
Are we lost?
我们迷路了吗?
There's a word called "navigationally challenged," but never lost.
有个词叫“导航挑战” 但绝不是迷路
It could drop down to -30, -40. If you sweat, you die.
气温可能下降到30 40度 出汗你就死定了
Just because I'm a Navy SEAL, it doesn't mean I like to be wet and cold.
虽然我是海豹突击队队员 但我并不喜欢又湿又冷
Oh!
哦
The tires are balder than you, Dean.
轮胎比你还秃呢 迪恩
I absolutely hate the water.
我非常讨厌水
Hey, is that a shark? Where?
那是鲨鱼吗?在哪儿?
It's good training. It's hard training.
这训练很好 也很艰苦
That definitely shows how tough these guys are.
而且证明了这些家伙有多厉害
How long you put on that fuse?
你那导火索烧了多久?
Boom, baby!
嘣 炸了
This course ends with a bang, dude.
这堂课以砰声结尾 伙计