You're gonna start the engine sometime soon, Erica.
你很快就会启动引擎吧,艾瑞卡。
Don't worry, I did this a hundred times during the war.
别担心,作战期间我做过上百次了。
It's like riding a bike.
就像骑自行车一样。
I sense a tension. The feeling that something is in the air.
我感觉到一种紧张的气息。感觉空气中有某种东西。
Oh, my God.
我的天啊。
Our job puts us up against death.
我们的工作让我们与死亡作斗争。
You might not like it, but we do have to face it.
你可能不喜欢,但我们必须面对。
Hold on to your saddles.
抓紧你的马鞍。
We're explorers.
我们是探险家。
It's easy to forget how awesome that is.
人们很容易忘记这有多厉害。
That's the mission what we love most.
这是我们最热爱的任务。
I have this crazy theory.
我有个疯狂的理论。
I love a crazy theory.
我爱死疯狂的理论了。
What does this mean?
这是什么意思?
I don't know. Shut up.
我不知道。闭嘴吧。
Do you know the odds of all of us being here at this time?
你知道我们所有人此时都在这里的几率有多大吗?
It's improbable, and yet here we are, together.
这是不太可能的,但我们还是在一起了。
Surprise!
惊喜!
Live long and prosper. Mr. Boimler.
祝你多福多寿。鲍穆勒先生。
I'll... You also live and...
我也祝你多福...