What do you see? Your daughter? The park?
你看到了什么?你的女儿?公园?
I wasn't paying attention. Just for a second.
我没注意。就一秒钟。
Work?
工作吗?
Think I'm ready for duty?
你觉得我准备好上班了吗?
Do you feel ready?
你觉得准备好了吗?
I think it's the only thing keeping me sane.
我想这是唯一能让我保持清醒的东西。
What's the call?
是什么电话?
I'm calling to report a bank robbery.
我想举报一起银行抢劫案。
Is this crime currently in progress?
这起犯罪正在进行中吗?
Today.
就在今天。
See that guy on the bench?
看到长凳上的那个人了吗?
Do you have a lighter?
你有打火机吗?
That guy's up to something.
那家伙在搞什么鬼。
It's very hot today. It's like a furnace.
今天真热。就像一个熔炉。
It's so hot. It's like a furnace.
太热了。就像一个熔炉。
There's a safe deposit box. Is that the target? Box 23.
有一个保险柜。那是目标吗?柜子号是23。
Dad.
爸爸。
Hands up!
举起手来!
But I'm the wrong man.
但你找错人了。
Where is she?
她在哪里?
I know you called the tip in on the bank heist. Who the hell are you?
我知道银行抢劫案是你报的警。你到底是什么人?
What makes total strangers pull off an elaborate bank heist? Are you familiar with the concept of Hypnotics?
是什么让素不相识的人精心策划了银行抢劫案?你对催眠有什么了解吗?
Hypnotics?
催眠?
Hypnotics have the ability to influence the brain. Sound. Voice.
催眠会影响大脑。听力。声音。
Need a light?
需要火吗?
Locking eyes. Hypnotics use them to make you see a version of the world that doesn't exist.
痴痴凝望。催眠会让你看到一个不存在的世界。
Nicks?
是尼克斯吗?
It's not him anymore.
已经不是他了。
Nicks, stop!
尼克斯,停下来!
I have to know everything. Why me? Why my daughter?
我必须弄清楚一切。为什么是我?为什么是我女儿?
You don't know who you're dealing with.
你不知道你在和谁打交道。
What you're seeing isn't real.
你看到的不是真的。
Get back!
回来!
Hypnotics make everything that you see and do feel perfectly normal.
催眠会让你看到的和做的一切,都感觉很正常。