I, John Dutton, do solemnly swear to uphold the constitution of the state of Montana, against all enemies, foreign and domestic.
我,约翰·达顿,庄严宣誓,捍卫蒙大拿州宪法,对抗国内外一切敌人。
You have no friends in this building, John. You're gonna have to bring your own.
你在这栋楼里没有朋友,约翰。你得自己带团队了。
What you gonna do first?
你要先做什么?
What do you think I'm gonna do?
你觉得我会怎么做?
You're all fired. Beth, you're my new chief of staff.
你们都被解雇了。贝丝,你是我的新幕僚长。
Back to work.
回去工作吧。
I love Montana, but I'm doing this for our family.
我爱蒙大拿,但我这么做是为了我们的家族。
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈了。
They will fight you. They will fight you dirty.
他们会和你对抗的。他们会用肮脏的手段对付你的。
Is there any other way?
还有别的办法吗?
Ruin them, starting with her.
毁了他们,从她开始。
Signing this order is a declaration of war.
签署这个命令就是宣战。
We're already at war.
我们已经身处战场了。
I do this for my father. I don't do this for me.
我这么做是为了我父亲。我这么做不是为了我自己。
This fucking family!
这个该死的家族!
I love it when she gets mad. It means I'm gonna make a lot of money.
我就喜欢她生气的样子。这意味着我会赚很多钱。
When I say we give everything to this land, I do mean everything.
当我说我们会为这片土地付出一切时,我真的是指一切。