That gonna fit everyone?
能坐下所有人吗?
Yeah, easily. Twelve customers total.
没问题。一共12个客户。
How do they turn a profit?
他们如何盈利呢?
$1,250 a head, that's how.
每人1250美元,就可以了。
What are we eating, a Rolex?
我们要吃什么,劳力士吗?
It's one of his classics.
这是他的经典菜品之一。
You have to try the mouthfeel of the mignonette.
你得尝尝木犀草的口感。
Please don't say mouthfeel.
请不要说口感。
Tonight will be madness.
今晚一定会很疯狂的。
Welcome. We'll endeavor to make your evening as pleasant as possible.
欢迎。我们将竭尽全力使您今晚过得愉快。
Welcome to Hawthorn.
欢迎来到霍桑。
Here, we are family.
在这里,我们是一家人。
Yes, Chef!
是的,主厨!
He's not just a chef. He's a storyteller.
他不仅仅是个厨师。他是个讲故事的人。
The game is trying to guess what the overarching theme of the entire meal is gonna be. You won't know until the end.
游戏就是猜测整顿饭的主题是什么。直到最后你才会知道。
Who are you?
你是谁?
I am Margot. Why do you care?
我叫玛戈特。你为什么关心这个?
I have to know if you're with us, or with them.
我得知道你是跟我们一伙的,还是跟他们一伙的。
This menu...
这个菜单...
The pictures, they're of us.
那些照片,都是我们的。
This guest list...
这份宾客名单…
How did they get these?
他们是怎么拿到这些的?
It's not good.
情况不妙。
This entire evening has been painstakingly planned.
整个晚上都是精心策划的。
This is real, isn't it?
这是真的,对吧?
What the hell is going on?
到底是怎么回事?
We now offer you a 45 second head start. Okay, 45 seconds starts now.
我们现在给你们45秒的时间来跑。好了,45秒计时开始。
This is what you're paying for.
这就是你花钱买的东西。
Get out of my way.
别挡我的路。
It's all part of the menu.
这都是菜单的一部分。
It's okay. No, we're gonna die tonight. Yes, we are. Yeah.
没关系的。不,我们今晚就会死。是的,我们会死的。没错。
Happy birthday to you!
祝你生日快乐!
You told them it was my birthday?
是你告诉他们今天是我生日的?
Seemed funny about three hours ago.
三小时前是觉得很有趣。