To shoot a master of stunts, and when it comes to that you about the best at it, oh we're gonna have a little fun with you.
在大师级特技这方面你是最厉害的,接下来这个环节很好玩。
I'm gonna play a video of someone attempting to do a stunt.
我会给你播放一段素人的特技视频。
Then I'm gonna pause it.
中途我会暂停。
And then I want you to guess if they completed the stunts or they fall on their face.
然后你来判断他们会成功还是失败。
Okay.
好。
Okay, all right, this is called "STUNT WORK OR NEEDS WORK".
那好,下面就进入我们的“神乎其技还是仍需努力”环节。
All right, all right, let's see the first video.
好的,来看第一段视频。
Let me, let me see how high.
让我看看有多高。
If he do a triple somersault, he will landing.
如果他是空翻三周的话,那他就能安全着陆。
If the single, he fell.
如果是空翻一周的话就会失败。
You, you know what I mean?
你懂我意思吗?
Now because that's a triple one.
因为如果他空翻三周的话。
That's a triple one and two.
第一圈第二圈。
He might stay.
他还可能会落在目标物上。
If it’s just one, he fell.
但如果只转一圈,他就会摔出去。
Well, if I do the triple, I'm dead.
如果让我翻三圈命就没了。
Alright, let's see.
好的,让我们看一下。
It's okay.
还好。
That's okay.
其实还好。
No, you can tell it doesn't hurt much.
真的,你能看出来不是很疼。
Oh, yeah, it's alright, get your ass up.
是啊,又不疼,赶紧站起来。
Come on, let's go. We got take two.
继续,再翻一次。
That's how we do.
我们就是这样的啊。
In the all, we're making a movie, boom.
拍电影的时候一摔。
The director, “you okay?”
导演问:“你没事吧?”
“Yeah, I’m okay.”
“我没事。”
When you say no, you're out.
你说有事的话就不要你了。
You run out the job.
你工作就没了。
Yes, yes.
真的。
All right, let's see the next one, wow.
继续看下一段。
He try, he try to kick?
他是要踢那玩意儿吗?
Did he try, did he try to kick the, the?
他是要踢那个?
Yeah, yeah, he's trying to kick that light.
对,他要踢那个灯。
Wrong shoes, wrong pants.
鞋不对,裤子也不对。
What? What?
怎么了?
He’s got nothing right (yeah) -- wrong shoes, wrong pants.
啥啥都不对(没错)--鞋也错了,裤子也错了。
Definitely fell.
肯定失败。
Come on, let’s see.
来吧,让我们看看。
Alright, let’s go to the next one.
我们继续看下一段。
Boy, this, what the hell?
我的天哪,这是什么鬼?
Oh, cool.
哦,有意思。
What'd you think, Jackie?
你怎么看,成龙?
I, did he, did he jump to the ground or he tried to jump to the fence?
我,他,他是要落地还是落在栏杆上?
If he jumped to the fence, not fast enough.
如果他的目标是栏杆,速度还不够快。
Jump to the ground, yes.
目标是地的话,就能成功。
He might hit just like this.
他可能会这样撞在栏杆上。
But he definitely ain't got enough speed to clear that damn fence.
他这速度绝对过不了栏杆。
Let's go, Jackie, let's see.
我们来看看,成龙。
That's, that's hurt, that’s hurt.
这下疼,这下疼。
He jumped his ass through the gate.
他直接卡在栏杆里了。
But he, how did he think he was gonna make that?
他哪来的自信啊?
Yeah, it's not, that speed not, not fast enough.
对,速度不够快。
He should, yes, not fast enough.
他应该……对……不够快。
Could I see that one one more time?
我能再看一遍吗?
I like that, would you show me that one one more time?
我就喜欢这种,能再放一遍吗?
If, if he, the way he in the “N”, (yeah) you know, “STUN” if the, his body in between the “N”, yes he can did.
如果他,如果画面定格的时候他处在STUNT的字母N上面的话,如果暂停的时候他在N上的话就能成功。
Oh, oh, if he was on the “N” in “STUNT”.
哦,哦,你是说在STUNT的字母N上。
Yeah.
对。
He back there behind the “S”.
他连S的屁股都没够着呢。
Yes.
是的。
Hey Jackie Chan, it's an honor, Sir.
成龙,很荣幸能请到你。
I've always been a huge fan of yours(thank you).
我一直是你的忠实粉丝(谢谢)。
Thank you very much.
非常感谢。
Jackie Chan, everybody.
掌声送给成龙。
We’ll be right back.
稍事休息,马上回来。