Harold, I don't know what you think you're doing... Er, excuse me... Hello.
哈罗德,我不知道你认为自己在做什么...呃,对不起...你好。
You got a dead white man in a box! Not even a casket!
你的箱子里装着一个白人的尸体!连棺材都没有!
Doesn't even have a top on it. In a pine box, of old wood.
甚至连盖子都没有。在一个旧松木盒子里。
Who do you think's gonna get in trouble here?
你觉得这里的人,谁会惹上麻烦?
Do me a favor. Try to be optimistic.
帮我个忙。尽量保持乐观。
You don't get here, without things starting a long time ago.
这是一件很久很久以前的事了。
So, two soldiers, and a nurse, found ourselves in...
两个士兵和一个护士,发现自己身处...
Amsterdam.
阿姆斯特丹。
We formed a pact, and we swore to protect each other, no matter what.
我们立下了盟约,发誓无论如何都要保护彼此。
We find ourselves in a situation where we're accused of killing someone, which is not true.
我们发现自己处于被指控杀人的境地,这是冤枉的。
You and Woodman fled the scene.
你和伍德曼逃离了现场。
The killer pointed at us.
凶手指着我们。
We didn't do anything. Why would you possibly think that was us?
我们什么都没做。你为什么会认为是我们干的?
Well, there's not too many people that fit the description of a doctor looking for his eye on the ground with his black attorney.
没有多少人符合这种描述:一位医生和他的黑人律师在地上寻找他的眼睛。
Columbia Law School.
哥伦比亚大学法学院。
We need someone to help us... to find the truth.
我们需要有人帮助我们...去寻找真相。
My friend was killed, because of something monstrous that he had seen.
我的朋友被杀了,因为他看到了一些可怕的东西。
This is all turning out to be a lot larger than any of us.
这一切比我们任何人都要重要得多。
You're gonna have to take my lead getting out of this. I had to stab a guy, I had to hit a lady with a brick one time.
你们得跟着我,才能脱身。我曾经捅过一个人,有一次还拿砖头砸了一位女士。
What?
什么?
It's a long story, but with you two? It'll be a cakewalk.
说来话长,但和你俩在一起,那就小菜一碟了。
These are dangerous times.
这是一个危险的时代。
You be careful.
你必须要时刻小心。
I'm about to do something that could cost me my life.
我要做一件可能会让我失去生命的事。
The cuckoo is in the nest, and the cuckoo is about to be trapped!
布谷鸟在巢里,布谷鸟就要被困住了!
Cuckoo?
布谷鸟?
This is one of the finest innovations from Zurich. Removes all pain.
这是苏黎世的最佳发明之一。会消除所有的痛苦。
Guys like me, we have to turn to booze and the morphine, and that can lead to addiction... Oh, that's fast. That is advanced!
像我这样的人,我们不得不求助于酒精和吗啡,而这可能会导致上瘾...噢,那很快。很先进啊!