Hey, Mater, wanna race?
嘿,板牙,来场比赛吧?
Uh... Well...
昂...额...
Come on!
来吧!
Ha! Look at you, all charged up to race. But I don't have a chance against... Go!
哈!你看你,一说到比赛就干劲十足。但我不可能会赢的...开始!
Come on, McQueen!
来啊,麦昆!
Hey, buddy, just letting you know I'm going to be gone 'cause I'm heading back east to go to my sister's wedding.
嘿,兄弟,只是告诉你我要走了,因为我得回东部去参加我姐姐的婚礼。
Wait a minute. You have a sister?
等等。你还有个姐姐?
Whoa!
哇!
Boggles the mind, man.
真叫人不敢相信。
It must be ages since you've seen her.
你很久没见到她了吧。
What if I go with you?
不如我陪你去吧?
Really?
真的吗?
Let's make it a road trip.
就当是公路旅行好了。
There's thousands of things to see.
有那么多地方可以去看。
With just the tiniest little taste of death.
只不过冒着一点生命危险。
Oh, dear mother.
哦,妈妈咪呀。
I'm guessing this is the beginning of something great.
我现在想也许整个旅程都会像开头这么美好。
You've got that right.
你说得对。
Wander the backroads.
在路上溜达。
This is so cool.
太酷了。
Make new friends.
结交新朋友。
Hey. Where are you guys headed?
嗨。你们要去哪里?
I've got to rinse off this old baggage.
我必须把自己洗干净。
Whoa, look at you!
哇,看看你的样子吧!
What about me?
那我呢?
Can't mess with perfection.
你本来就很完美。
I spy with my little eye, two clackety-kitty cars.
我的一双小眼睛,发现了两台可爱的小车车。
Points for pageantry.
好盛大的庆典啊。
This is not what I expected.
这是我没想到的。
All the bumps along the road, that's what makes life worth living.
沿途的颠簸,都是生活的价值所在。
Mater! I've got you, buddy.
板牙!我接住你了,伙计。
I love these.
我喜欢这里。
I don't know.
要进去么。
Come on. Look, you picked the last stop. World's largest tire maze.
拜托。最后的这个地点可是你选的。世上最大的轮胎迷宫。
McQueen! Mater! McQueen! Mater! McQueen!
麦昆!板牙!麦昆!板牙!麦昆!