When I'm sitting here, I feel my heart beating with everybody because I really love Park Chan-wook Director, everything.
我坐在这里的时候,我和每个人都感到心跳加速,因为我真的很喜欢朴赞郁导演,喜欢一切。
He really gives a lot of very incredible thought and make incredible characters such as this time my, my character Seo-rae.
他真的给出了很多非常不可思议的想法,创造了令人难以置信的角色,比如这次我的,我的角色瑞莱。
And, how to say, just I told him after, right after screening last night.
怎么说呢,就在昨晚放映之后,我告诉他。
I said thank you, gam dok nim.
我说,谢谢你,导演。
You make my, some part of my life complete.
你让我的,我人生的某些部分变得完整。
Thank you and yeah I think maybe that can express my feeling to work with Park Chan-wook this time, thank you.
谢谢,是的,我想这也许能表达我这次与朴赞郁合作的感受,谢谢。
Something practical will be language, of course, because I don't speak Korean, but I really enjoy to study something where I'm working.
当然,比较实际的是语言,因为我不会说韩语,但我真的很喜欢在我工作的地方学习一些东西。
And another thing difficult for me is the beginning when we work together, language.
还有一件事对我来说很困难,那就是我们刚开始一起工作的时候,语言。
And the first day, when we shooting first day, we three all prepare the translator machine.
我们拍摄的第一天,我们三个都准备了翻译机。
And we enjoy the beginning and later we all don't use it anymore.
我们一开始喜欢用,后来我们都不用了。
It doesn't work because we don't need anymore.
它不管用了,因为我们不需要再用它了。