Hi, Pete. What are you doing?
嗨,皮特。你在做什么呢?
Oh! Hi, Anna. Right now, I am fixing my car.
噢!嗨,安娜。现在,我正在修我的车。
How's it going?
修得怎么样?
It's going … not so good.
不太好。
How can I help? I was planning to visit some friends. But if you need help, I can help. I like helping.
我可以帮上什么忙吗?我打算去拜访几个朋友。但如果你需要帮助,我可以帮你。我喜欢帮忙。
Anna, I can fix it myself. But thanks.
安娜,我自己能修好。不过,还是谢谢你。
Pete, I think I found your problem. These are spark plugs.
皮特,我想我找到你的问题了。这些是火花塞。
They start the engine.
它们启动引擎。
I know that, Anna. But there were too many spark plugs … in there. So I took out the extra ones.
我知道,安娜。但是那里火花塞太多了。所以我把多余的火花塞拿出来了。
There are no extras, Pete. You need all of them.
没有多余的火花塞,皮特。所有这些火花塞你都需要。
How can I help?
我可以帮上什么忙吗?
Pete, can you fix a car yourself?
皮特,你自己能修车吗?
Well, Anna, last night I was watching the online video course, "You CAN Fix a Car Yourself!"
安娜,昨晚我在看在线视频课程,“你可以自己修车!”
Yes, you CAN fix your car yourself!
是的,你可以自己修你的车!
And I watched the first 10 lessons. So, I think I know what I'm doing.
我看了前10节课。所以,我想我知道我在做什么。
How many lessons are there?
一共有多少节课?
Four hundred and fifty.
450节。
450! That'll take too long! If I fix your car, I'll have it running in 10 to 15 minutes.
450节!那要花很长时间!如果我修你的车,我可以在10到15分钟内让它运转起来。
Where're your tools?
你的工具呢?
I have this. And this.
我有这个。还有这个。
Great. Um, I'll get my tools. I'll be back in a flash!
太棒了。嗯,我去拿我的工具。我马上就回来!
But, Anna, I don't need your … help.
但是,安娜,我不需要你的帮助。
Pete, when I was a teenager, I was fixing cars -- myself. I learned from a master.
皮特,我十几岁的时候,我自己修车。我跟一位大师学的。
You can trust me.
你可以相信我。
Okay.
好吧。
When I was a teenager, I was fixing cars myself.
我十几岁的时候,我自己修车。
Great! But we need teamwork. You sit in the car. When I say "go," you start the engine.
太棒了!但我们需要团队合作。你坐在车里。当我说“走”时,你就发动引擎。
Okay, go!
好的,走!
Stop!
停!
Okay, go! Huh.
好了,走!哈。
It's not starting! It's not starting!
它启动不了!它启动不了!
What's wrong?
出什么问题了呢?
This car is stupid … stupid, stupid!
这辆车太蠢了,太蠢了,太蠢了!
Pete, kicking the tires will not help.
皮特,踢轮胎是没用的。
Well, you did not help, Anna. You did not help!!
你没帮上忙,安娜。你没帮上忙!!
Pete, Pete! Pull yourself together, man. Give me the keys. I must feel the key in the ignition and turn it myself.
皮特,皮特!振作起来,伙计。把钥匙给我。我必须自己感觉一下钥匙插在点火开关里,转动它。
Use the key, Anna. Turn the key, Anna. What are you forgetting, Anna?
用钥匙,安娜。转动钥匙,安娜。你忘了什么,安娜?
Pete. Pete.
皮特。皮特。
What?
什么?
You are out of gas.
你的车没油了。
I can't be out of gas. I'm out of gas. Sorry, Anna. I'll go get some.
我的车不可能没油。我的车没油了。对不起,安娜。我去买一些。
Pete. You relax. Clean your face. You can watch the rest of your online video course. It'll be faster if I go … in a flash. Until next time …
皮特。你放松点。擦干净你的脸。你可以看剩下的在线视频课程。如果我马上去,会更快。下次见……
"Lesson 11. Always make sure you have a full tank of gas!"
“第11课。一定要确保你的车的油箱加满油!”