手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 和杰米一起品美食 > 正文

快速又简单的蛋炒饭

来源:可可英语 编辑:Kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Listen, I'm gonna be here the next couple of months.

听着,我接下来几个月都会在这里。

Chop it out.

切出来。

Press down like that.

像这样按下去。

I haven't got a clue what I'm supposed to be doing.

我完全不知道我该做什么。

We need to get our stuff on.

我们得把东西用起来。

That is what I'm talking about.

这就是我要说的。

Twist like that.

像这样旋转下锅。

Give it a ruddy good spanking.

用力敲打这个红红的食物。

Perfect.

完美。

Just having a moment.

仅仅稍等片刻。

Egg fried rice, it's an absolute classic

蛋炒饭绝对是经典的一道菜,

and I've got a recipe for you that is so consistent and delicious, quick and easy.

我给你准备了一个食谱,既味道统一又美味,又快捷又简单。

So it starts with a big pan, on a high heat.

首先用一个大锅,高温加热 。

And I've got six beautiful spring onions here that I'm gonna finely slice.

我准备了六个漂亮的小葱,切成薄片。

I absolutely love making this recipe, yes, you can do this as a side dish, no trouble at all,

我非常喜欢做这道菜,是的,你可以把它作为配菜,一点都不麻烦,

but actually it's heading towards being a really beautiful dinner.

但实际上,这是一顿非常美味的晚餐。

So finely slice this up,

把它切得很细,

and as this pan gets nice and hot, I'm gonna go in with one tablespoon of olive oil,

锅烧热后,倒入一汤匙橄榄油,

and I'm gonna go straight in with the onions,

直接把洋葱放进去,

and we'll get them sizzling straight away,

我们会立刻把它们炒热,

and then I've got some packet precooked rice,

然后我准备了一些米饭,

yes, you can cook your own rice, white rice, 12 minutes.

是的,你可以自己煮米饭,白米饭,12分钟。

But for stir-fried rice, you have to drain it and chill it, you cannot stir-fry hot rice.

但是炒饭,你必须把它沥干,然后放凉,你不能直接炒热米饭。

This precooked shortcut will stop your egg fried rice going sticky.

这个提前煮的快捷方式可以防止你的蛋炒饭变粘稠。

So for me, that feels like a good cheat, you can hear its sizzling, you know we're sort of jiggling it around.

对我来说,这感觉像一个很好的作弊方式,你可以听到它咝咝作响,你知道我们在晃动它。

So it's fast, it's hot, it's furious, we're just gonna toss it around.

必须很快,很热,很激烈,我们要把它翻来翻去。

Right, the next ingredient, I have this in my home all the time now, chilli jam, it's brilliant for cooking.

好的,下一种食材,我现在家里经常有这种食材,辣椒酱,非常适合烹饪。

It's got heat, but it's also got the sweetness and it's gonna kind of glaze and help you balance flavours.

它有辣度,但也有甜味,它会让你的口味更加平衡。

So two nice teaspoons go in to our pan and then just start tossing again,

往锅里倒两勺,然后继续搅拌,

and immediately that'll start to coat every single rice grain,

它会立刻覆盖每一粒米粒,

and it will shine in the most beautiful way,

它会以最美丽的方式闪耀,

and then just give it a little splash of water,

然后浇一点水,

just to kind of help plump up that lovely rice.

只是为了让米饭更饱满。

At this stage, just push the rice up the side of the pan, like that,

在这一步,把米饭推到锅的一边,像这样,

and then straight into the middle, we're gonna crack in two beautiful, free-range eggs.

然后在中间,我们要打两个漂亮的散养鸡蛋。

I just want to have it they're like a fried egg and then just break it and have it marbled.

我只是想让它像煎鸡蛋一样,然后打碎它,让它变成大理石花纹。

So we're really celebrating the egg whites and the egg yolks,

所以我们要用蛋白和蛋黄,

and then it's time for the last ingredient,

现在该放最后一道配料了,

which again to a lot of people is a bit of a new ingredient, tofu, firm, silken tofu.

对很多人来说,这是一种新食材,豆腐,又紧实又鲜嫩。

It's protein basically it's made out of soya beans, it's extremely healthy.

主要是蛋白质由大豆制成,非常健康。

Now let me just show you what's in here, what you end up with is like a little slab of tofu, we just need half of that about 150 grams,

现在让我来给你们展示一下这里的东西,你最后需要的是一小块豆腐,我们只需要一半,大约150克,

and what you can do is just break this up and then as that cooks, then we can start just bringing the rice back in,

你要做的就是把它掰开,在等它熟的过程中,我们可以把米饭拨回来,

but I want chunks of tofu and I want little bits and I want chunks of it and I want little bits.

但我想要大块的豆腐,我想要一小块一小块的豆腐。

So the nice thing about this stir-fried rice is it's kind of random.

所以炒饭的好处是食材大小可以是随意的。

Season with a little salt, give it a little toss to mix it all up and then we're ready to serve.

加一点盐调味,搅拌一下,然后就可以上桌了。

Get a bowl, put a little oil around the bowl, give it a rub, we're gonna make sandcastles basically,

拿一个碗,在碗周围倒一点油,涂一涂,我们要做沙堡了,

but we're gonna make it with stir-fried rice.

但我们要用炒饭来做。

Just pour your rice in here, stir-fried rice dishes and that kind of Street food which is beautiful,

把米饭倒进去,炒饭、街边小吃都很漂亮,

it's often associate with being unhealthy, this has been made to be healthy.

它经常与不健康联系在一起,而这道菜却被认为是健康的。

So push it down and then we're ready to turn it out.

往下按一按,然后我们就可以准备翻转了。

Let me just get our plate, put it on top, apply a little bit of pressure, turn it up, I just kind of like it.

拿起盘子,把它放在上面,按一按,翻转,我很喜欢它。

So there you go, fantastic stir-fried rice for two people and you could have that as a side, you could have that as a meal,

好了,美味的双人炒饭,你可以把它作为配菜,你可以把它作为一顿主食,

I think it's the time to have a little taste up and like every good sand castle,

我觉得是时候尝一尝了,就像每个漂亮的沙堡一样,

at some point, someone has to come and destroy it, in this case, me and I love that kind of whole court egg,

在某种程度上,必须有人来破坏它,在这种情况下,我喜欢整个蛋,

but then the fluffy juicy rice on the inside, really beautiful.

里面松软多汁的米饭,非常漂亮。

There's heat there, the onions have still got a nice little crunch, and the tofu is so silky and delicious,

这里有热气,洋葱还有一点脆脆的口感,豆腐丝滑可口,

looks fantastic, and it's really good fun to make.

看起来很棒,做起来也很有趣。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
pressure ['preʃə]

想一想再看

n. 压力,压强,压迫
v. 施压

联想记忆
associate [ə'səuʃieit]

想一想再看

n. 同伴,伙伴,合伙人
n. 准学士学位获得

联想记忆
recipe ['resipi]

想一想再看

n. 食谱,秘诀,药方

联想记忆
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地

 
consistent [kən'sistənt]

想一想再看

adj. 始终如一的,一致的,坚持的

联想记忆
protein ['prəuti:n]

想一想再看

n. 蛋白质

 
classic ['klæsik]

想一想再看

n. 古典作品,杰作,第一流艺术家
adj.

 
unhealthy [ʌn'helθi]

想一想再看

adj. 不健康的,不卫生的,病态的,危险的

 
random ['rændəm]

想一想再看

adj. 随机的,随意的,任意的
adv. 随

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 吉尼斯鸡尾酒 2022-03-13
  • 快手马铃薯千层派 2022-03-20
  • 酸辣酱和酸奶色拉 2022-04-01
  • 摩洛哥美食(上) 2022-04-09
  • 摩洛哥美食(下) 2022-04-15
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。