Natalie Thompson!
娜塔莉·汤普森!
I know you've already been asked, but for the sake of the camera, are you sure you don't want legal representation?
我知道已经有人问过你了,但现在有摄像头,你确定不要律师代理吗?
I don't need it.
我不需要。
I can tell you that you've been arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to abduct Leo Newman.
我可以告诉你,你因涉嫌密谋绑架里奥·纽曼被捕。
No comment. Nope.
无可奉告。没有。
There's obviously been some sort of misunderstanding.
很明显这里面有些误会。
We can't be certain whether this is terrorist related, politically motivated or simple extortion.
我们不能确定这是否与恐怖分子有关,还是有政治动机或只是简单的勒索。
Young guy, Leo Newman, gets packed into a suitcase by a masked gang. NYPD flags four suspects.
一个叫里奥·纽曼的年轻人,被一群蒙面人塞进了行李箱。纽约警方盯上了四名嫌疑人。
Catherine Newman, I cannot imagine what you're going through at the moment.
凯瑟琳·纽曼,我无法想象你现在所经历的一切。
I love my son. And I want him back.
我爱我的儿子。我想让他回来。
We're being set up.
我们被陷害了。
Why us?
为什么是我们?
I don't know why.
我不知道为什么。
What do we have in common?
我们有什么共同点?
We're all British. And we were all in New York on the day Leo Newman was kidnapped.
我们都是英国人。而且里奥·纽曼被绑架的那天我们都在纽约。
Do we look like kidnappers to you?
你觉得我们像绑匪吗?
What does a kidnapper look like?
绑匪长什么样?
You.
你这样。
Without any proof of our innocence, the damage is already done.
没有任何证据证明我们的清白,伤害已经造成了。
I can fix this.
我能搞定。
You sure you know what you're doing?
你确定你知道自己在做什么吗?
No, but I can't go back.
不,但我不能回去。
Nobody buys me as a mother. I'll always be a CEO first.
没人相信我是个母亲。我永远首先是一个CEO。
Play along, there's no other option. First page in the playbook.
继续下去,别无他法。这是游戏手册的第一页。
Except I don't remember the chapter on the kidnap of your only child.
但我不记得有“你唯一的孩子被绑架”那一章。
You're being asked to communicate in order to free your only child. These people want you to tell the truth.
为了解救你唯一的孩子,你被要求与他们进行交流。这些人想让你说实话。
We're getting deeper in. There is still a chance that people may understand everything you've done until now.
我们越陷越深。人们还是有可能理解你现在所做的一切。
You have underestimated these people right from the beginning.
你从一开始就低估了这些人。
The truth will come out.
真相会浮出水面的。