手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

避免焦虑的6种食物

来源:可可英语 编辑:Kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

According to statistics, only a small percentage of you who watch our videos are actually subscribed.

据统计,只有一小部分看过我们视频的人真正订阅了我们的视频。

If you're not subscribed yet, and you enjoy what you see, do consider hitting the subscribe button.

如果您还没有订阅,而您喜欢观看我们的内容,请考虑点击订阅按钮。

This encourages YouTube's algorithm in promoting more of our mental health content to more people out there.

这鼓励了YouTube的算法向更多的人推广我们的心理健康内容。

Hey, Psych2Goers, welcome back to another video.

嘿,Psych2Go的观众们,欢迎观看我们的视频。

First off, we'd like to thank you for all the support that you've given us.

首先,我们要感谢您对我们的所有支持。

Psych2Go's mission is to make psychology and mental health more accessible to everyone.

Psych2Go的使命是让每个人都更容易接触到心理学和心理健康知识。

Now, let's begin.

现在,我们开始吧。

What do you do when you feel anxious?

当你感到焦虑时,你会怎么做?

Have you noticed yourself turning to your favorite comfort food when you're stressed out?

你有没有注意到,当你压力很大时,你会转向你最喜欢的舒适食物?

Food plays such a large part in your everyday life, from biophysical development to social development, but oftentimes you might forget that it also plays a role in your mental health.

食物在你的日常生活中扮演着如此重要的角色,从生物物理发展到社会发展,但你往往可能忘记了它对你的心理健康也起到了作用。

In moments of stress, it can be tempting to distract yourself with food as it can provide you some comfort and relief, but sometimes it can actually aggravate what you may already feel.

在有压力的时候,吃东西会让你分心,因为它可以给你带来一些安慰和缓解,但有时它实际上会加剧你可能已经感觉到的东西。

So here are six foods that might be worsening your anxiety.

所以这里有六种食物可能会加剧你的焦虑。

Before we begin, we would like to mention that this video is created for educational purposes only, and is not intended to substitute a professional diagnosis.

在我们开始之前,我们想要提到,这个视频是基于教育目的而创建的,并非要代替专业诊断。

If you suspect you may have an anxiety disorder or any mental health condition, we highly advise you to seek help from a qualified mental health professional.

如果您怀疑您可能患有焦虑症或任何精神健康问题,我们强烈建议您向合格的精神健康专业人员寻求帮助。

Number one, sugar.

第一,糖。

Do you often find yourself reaching for something sugary when you feel stressed or tired?

当你感到压力或疲倦时,你是否经常发现自己想吃些含糖的东西?

This may be because sugar suppresses activity in the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis, which can give you the temporary illusion of feeling more relaxed.

这可能是因为糖抑制了下丘脑-垂体-肾上腺轴的活动,这会给你一种感觉更放松的暂时错觉。

You may also be reaching for sweets because you think it would give you an extra boost of energy.

你可能还会伸手去拿糖果,因为你认为这会给你额外的能量。

However, studies have shown that it actually has no positive long-term impact on your mood.

然而,研究表明,这实际上对你的情绪没有积极的长期影响。

In fact, a recent 2019 study found that it increased the chance of mood disorders in men and recurrent mood disorders for men and women.

事实上,2019年最近的一项研究发现,它会增加男性患情绪障碍的几率,以及男性和女性患复发性情绪障碍的几率。

Number two, coffee.

第二,咖啡。

Can you go a day without a cup of coffee? I can't.

你可以一天不喝咖啡吗?我不行。

Although there are many health benefits to coffee, there have been studies that found a strong association between caffeine and anxiety.

虽然咖啡对健康有很多好处,但有研究发现咖啡因和焦虑之间有很强的联系。

A 2008 study found that coffee blocks adenosine, a brain chemical that makes you feel tired and triggers the release of adrenaline, which may result in anxiety.

2008年的一项研究发现,咖啡会阻挡腺苷,腺苷是一种大脑化学物质,会让你感到疲倦,并触发肾上腺素的释放,这可能会导致焦虑。

In fact, some of the symptoms you get from drinking too much coffee are similar to symptoms of anxiety.

事实上,你喝太多咖啡后出现的一些症状与焦虑症状相似。

Heart palpitations, nervousness, and restlessness are just some they have in common.

心悸、紧张和不安只是它们的一些共同之处。

Number three, aged, fermented or cultured foods.

第三,发酵食物或者腌制食物。

Did you know that cheese and cured meats can affect your anxiety?

你知道奶酪和腌肉可以影响你的焦虑吗?

This is because during the fermentation period, these foods release biogenic amines that accumulate the more it ages.

这是因为在发酵期间,这些食物会释放出生物胺,这些生物胺会随着发酵时间的增加而积累。

One of these amines is histamine, a chemical that helps your body get rid of allergens.

这些胺中的一种是组胺,这是一种帮助你的身体清除过敏原的化学物质。

However, when you eat foods that are high in histamines, such as wine, cheese, and cured meats, it can produce an intolerance which can increase your adrenaline levels and lead to anxiety and insomnia.

然而,当你食用组胺含量高的食物,如葡萄酒、奶酪和腌肉时,它会产生一种不耐受,这会增加你的肾上腺素水平,导致焦虑和失眠。

Number four, nightshades.

第四,茄属植物。

Do you enjoy eating potatoes, tomatoes, eggplants and berries?

你喜欢吃土豆、西红柿、茄子和浆果吗?

Foods like these belong to a class of vegetables called nightshades.

像这样的食物属于一种被称为茄属植物的蔬菜。

While they do have many health benefits, they're also known to produce their own form of pesticide called glycoalkaloids.

虽然它们确实对健康有很多好处,但众所周知,它们也会产生自己形式的杀虫剂,称为糖类生物碱。

This mainly targets earthworms and insects, but can be harmful to humans because it blocks the enzyme that helps produce a neurotransmitter necessary for you to sleep.

它主要针对蚯蚓和昆虫,但可能对人类有害,因为它会阻止帮助你产生睡眠所需的神经递质的酶。

It may ultimately result in sleepless nights and more frequent bouts of anxiety.

这最终可能会导致不眠之夜和更频繁的焦虑发作。

Although nightshades carry this neurotoxin in small doses, it can accumulate over time if you eat them frequently.

虽然茄属植物携带这种神经毒素的剂量很小,但如果你经常吃的话,它会随着时间的推移而累积。

Number five, gluten.

五号,谷蛋白。

Do you tend to go for the gluten-free option when you eat?

当你吃饭的时候,你倾向于选择无谷蛋白的食物吗?

Gluten refers to a specific group of proteins found in cereal grains, such as wheat, rye and barley.

谷蛋白是指谷物中发现的一组特定蛋白质,如小麦、黑麦和大麦。

It can cause intestinal inflammation and also aggravate mental health issues.

它会导致肠道发炎,还会加剧精神健康问题。

In fact, there is literature linking celiac disease to mental health issues, such as anxiety and depression, though there is not an exact explanation for how they are related.

事实上,有文献将腹腔疾病与心理健康问题联系起来,比如焦虑和抑郁,尽管没有一个确切的解释它们之间的关系。

One popular theory deals with the bidirectional communication between the gastrointestinal tract and the brain.

一种流行的理论涉及胃肠道和大脑之间的双向交流。

They suggest that any alteration in intestinal permeability, a hallmark trait of celiac disease, can eventually develop psychiatric manifestation.

他们认为,肠道通透性(腹腔疾病的一个标志性特征)的任何改变,最终都可能发展为精神疾病的表现。

And number six, processed foods.

第六,加工食品。

Do you find it really difficult to avoid processed foods?

你觉得避免加工食品真的很难吗?

While they are convenient if you're in a rush or in the mood for a snack, they can have adverse effects on your mental health.

虽然如果你赶时间或想吃零食,它们很方便,但它们可能会对你的心理健康产生不利影响。

This is because processed foods like savory snacks and microwave-ready meals contain high amounts of sugars and fats.

这是因为加工食品,如可口的零食和微波炉准备好的饭菜,含有大量的糖和脂肪。

Such high amounts of sugars can create spikes in your insulin levels and produce anxiety.

如此高的糖分会使你的胰岛素水平激增,并产生焦虑。

Additionally, these foods are typically low in essential vitamins that are necessary for your brain.

此外,这些食物通常缺乏大脑所需的必需维生素。

Have you made changes to your diet?

你的饮食改变了吗?

Did it help you feel less anxious?

这些食物有没有让你感觉不那么焦虑?

Let us know in the comments below.

请在下面的评论中告诉我们。

If you have on this video helpful, be sure to like and share this video with those who might benefit from it.

如果这个视频对你有帮助,一定要点赞并与那些可能从中受益的人分享这个视频。

And don't forget to subscribe and hit the notification bell icon to get notified whenever Psych2Go posts a new video.

别忘了订阅并点击通知铃图标,以便在Psych2Go发布新视频时收到通知。

The references and studies used in this video are added in the description below.

下面的描述中添加了本视频中使用的参考文献和研究。

Thanks for watching.

感谢您的收看。

And we'll see you in the next video.

我们下个视频再见。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
restlessness ['restlisnis]

想一想再看

n. 坐立不安;不安定

 
temporary ['tempərəri]

想一想再看

adj. 暂时的,临时的
n. 临时工

联想记忆
association [ə.səusi'eiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 联合,结合,交往,协会,社团,联想

联想记忆
contain [kən'tein]

想一想再看

vt. 包含,容纳,克制,抑制
vi. 自制

联想记忆
relaxed [ri'lækst]

想一想再看

adj. 放松的, 松懈的,随意的 relax的过去式(

 
release [ri'li:s]

想一想再看

n. 释放,让渡,发行
vt. 释放,让与,准

联想记忆
explanation [.eksplə'neiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 解释,说明

 
wheat [wi:t]

想一想再看

n. 小麦,小麦色

 
produce [prə'dju:s]

想一想再看

n. 产品,农作物
vt. 生产,提出,引起,

联想记忆
convenient [kən'vi:njənt]

想一想再看

adj. 方便的,便利的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。