You beat out thousands of women for this role.
你击败了成千上万位女性,获得了这个角色。
I mean have you grasped how much responsibility is on your shoulders?
我的意思是,你明白你肩上的责任有多大吗?
And like is it... do you wake up and you're like "Oh my gosh! Pinch me. Is this real life? I am Mulan."
就比如说……你会不会早上醒来,想到“天呐!掐我一下。这是真实的吗?我是花木兰了。”
I think it's just proud to be one of everybody.
我觉得我很自豪能成为大家中的一员。
Because as I said, the spirit is always there.
因为就像我说的,木兰的精神永存。
You know, to show it on big screen is our honor.
将它展现在大屏幕上是我们的荣幸。
Yeah, and Niki, and you have been the first female to direct the highest live-action budget ever.
没错,还有妮基,你是首位执导预算最高的动作电影的女性。
What does that mean to you?
这对你来说意味着什么?
Well, it means a lot and particularly today.
这对我意义重大,尤其是在今天。
Today is International Women's Day.
今天是国际妇女节。
And today I get to acknowledge to myself and you and and all your viewers that this is what it looks like when women make movies of the scale.
今天,我要向我自己、你以及所有观众表明,这就是女性制作电影时的样子。
I led this army, yes, but I had many many generals, all of whom were females.
我领导了这支队伍,是这样,但我有很多很多将军,她们都是女性。
So it's very female-led filmmaking.
所以这次电影制作在很大程度上是由女性领导的。
And I hope that this movie encourages other studios to give other women the opportunity to work at this level.
我希望这部电影能鼓励其他制片厂给其他女性机会去制作同等规模的电影。
Yeah, that's awesome.
是的,太棒了。
And Yifei, I know that you guys worked hard to establish camaraderie on set.
亦菲,我知道你们在片场很努力地建立革命友谊。
And Donnie let me know that you guys had awesome wine nights and would do the escape rooms.
甄子丹告诉我你们在晚上一起喝红酒,还玩过密室逃脱。
How did that all happen?
这些都是怎么发生的?
The escape room?
密室逃脱?
Were you sneaking off to the escape room without me?
你们背着我去玩密室逃脱了?
I think he did the escape room with the boys.
我觉得他应该是和男孩们一起去玩的密室逃脱。
I also went to one escape room, but that's without Donnie.
我也去过一次密室逃脱,但那次没有甄子丹。
So we're fair.
所以我们扯平了。
Sorry, Donnie.
抱歉,甄子丹。
I'll ask him later.
回头我问问他。
And what was it like doing... is it 90 percent of your stunts?
做特技动作是什么感觉……90%都是你自己做的吗?
Is it 90? I didn't count... but I hope.
有90%吗?我没算过……但我希望是吧。
A high percentage of your stunts, you actually got to do.
实际上你自己亲自做了很多动作特技。
Tell me about that experience.
跟我聊聊这种体验吧。
Were there any injuries or what mindset?
有没有受伤或者当时是什么心态?
Did you have to get into before you walked onto set?
你会在上场拍摄前就进入状态吗?
I don't think... I don't take action... action scenes separately from a character.
我不觉得……我没有把动作戏从角色身上剥离开来。
I think it's just on that circumstance she needs to fight back or she needs to fight.
我认为在那种情况下她就是需要反击或者说她需要作战。
So it's all character-driven.
所以这都是角色驱动的。
Yeah. Yeah.
是的。没错。
So I'm actually taking martial arts lessons right now.
我现在正在上武术课。
And I was wondering do you have any tips for a young female who's, you know, trying to be a badass like you?
我想知道你有没有什么建议给一个想变得像你一样厉害的年轻女性?
You mean right now?
你是说现在吗?
I did - I did took three months of mixture of physical training and... how do you say... fighting choreo... choreography training and horse riding.
我确实做了三个月的武术……怎么说来着……武打训练和骑马。
But I also did some freestyle on set.
但我在片场也有一些自由发挥。
Which is... you know, I'm not that confident as a martial artist because I am not like professional.
就是……你知道,我不是很自信,因为我不是专业的武术家。
But when I just forget everything, I just focus be in the moment, I could really surprised myself with some moves that I don't even know.
但当我忘掉一切、只专注于当下的时候,我会做出一些让自己都吃惊的招式,我甚至都不直到这些动作。
That's weird.
挺奇怪的。