Hi Psych2Goers and welcome back to another video!
大家好,欢迎观看我们的视频!
Here we are with another helping of everyday psychology to sate your curious minds.
在这里,我们用另一种日常心理学来帮助你满足好奇心。
According to statistics, only a small percentage of you who watch our videos are actually subscribed.
据统计,观看我们视频的观众中,只有一小部分人真正订阅了。
So if you haven't, and at the end of the video enjoy what you see, do consider subscribing.
所以,如果你还没有订阅,在视频的最后分享你所看到的,一定要考虑订阅哦。
It would help a lot with Youtube's algorithm in promoting more of our mental health content.
这将对Youtube用算法推广更多心理健康内容方面帮助很大。
With that said, let's delve right in!
说到这里,让我们深入研究吧!
Do you constantly feel like whatever you say falls on deaf ears?
你是不是总觉得你说的话都没人听?
Are you puzzled why people ignore you all the time?
你对人们为什么总是忽视你感到困惑吗?
But what if it is due to something you may be doing?
但如果这是由于你可能正在做的事情导致的呢?
It's a truth universally acknowledged that having good and healthy relationships can make you a relatively happier person when compared to others.
众所周知,与他人相比,拥有良好健康的人际关系会让你成为一个相对更快乐的人。
An environment where you are constantly getting ignored can have a negative impact on how you think of yourself and others.
一个经常忽视你的环境会对你如何看待自己和他人产生负面影响。
This is especially true if you are not aware of why they do so.
如果你不知道他们为什么这样做,这尤其真实。
Do you think there might be some habits you might have that cause people to ignore you?
你认为你可能有一些习惯而导致人们忽视你吗?
Before we begin, please note, this video intends to help you gain awareness about this, addressing possible reasons why people are ignoring you.
在我们开始之前,请注意,本视频旨在帮助你了解这一点,探讨人们忽视你的可能原因。
It is important to keep in mind that it does not aim to put any individual in a bad light.
重要的是要记住,它的目的不是把任何个人归为坏人。
Having that said, here are five habits that might have been causing people to ignore you:
话虽如此,以下五个习惯可能会导致人们忽视你:
Number one, You don't listen to others
第一,你不听别人的
Do you feel like you tend to speak a lot more than other people? Or that you only talk about yourself?
你是否觉得自己比别人说得多? 或者你只谈论你自己?
If the answer is yes, this might be a reason people ignore you.
如果答案是肯定的,这可能是人们忽视你的一个原因。
Constantly talking about yourself without letting other people get a word in can annoy a lot of people.
不停地谈论自己而不让别人插话会惹恼很多人。
It shows that you are not concerned about the other person's point of view.
这表明你并不在意别人的观点。
Relationships thrive on a give-and-take principle.
人际关系的发展依赖于互谅互让的原则。
If you want to be listened to when you talk, you have to listen to others as well.
如果你想在说话的时候被倾听,你也必须倾听别人。
Of course, the reason you talk a lot does not necessarily mean that you are not interested in others.
当然,你话多并不一定意味着你对别人不感兴趣。
Maybe you have a lot to share, or you think that having other people leading the conversation could be a hassle for them.
也许你有很多东西要分享,或者你认为让其他人来主导谈话对他们来说可能是一件麻烦事。
For people who actually love to talk about themselves, and you take over the conversation, may give off the wrong impression.
对于那些真正喜欢谈论自己的人来说,如果你主导了谈话,可能会给人留下错误的印象。
Number two, You criticize too much
第二,你批评太多了
Are you someone who wants the best for their close ones and always tells them what mistakes they make?
你是那种想让亲近的人得到最好的,总是告诉他们所犯的错误的人吗?
If this is you, you have a truly admirable and caring mentality.
如果你是这样的人,那么你有一种真正令人钦佩和关心他人的心态。
However, a lot of times, having this mentality can lead you to criticize people too much, especially if you focus only on their mistakes.
然而,很多时候,这种心态会导致你过多地批评别人,尤其是当你只关注他们的错误时。
The impression of being someone who only knows how to criticize will eventually lead to you getting ignored by everyone, even if you have the best of intentions.
如果你给人的印象是一个只知道如何批评的人,最终会导致你被所有人忽视,即使你有最好的意图。
This is not to say that you should just let your loved ones make mistakes without saying anything.
这并不是说你应该让你爱的人犯错误而什么都不说。
Measured criticism is important for personal growth.
有节制的批评对个人成长很重要。
However, throwing encouragement and compliments into the mix can help mediate the severity of the critique.
然而,鼓励和赞美可以帮助缓和批评的严重性。
Number three, You are full of negativity
第三,你充满了消极情绪
Is the glass always half empty for you?
你的杯子总是空着一半吗?
Have you ever felt like avoiding someone who usually only says negative things?
你是否曾想要避开一个经常说负面话的人?
If the answer is yes, then you know how people react to negativity.
如果答案是肯定的,那么你就知道人们如何应对消极情绪了。
When you are constantly complaining or saying negative things, then that could be a reason people ignore you.
当你不断抱怨或说消极的事情时,那可能是人们忽视你的一个原因。
According to a study people avoid negativity at all costs since it can actually affect others' mood and overall well-being.
根据一项研究,人们不惜一切代价避免消极情绪,因为它实际上会影响他人的情绪和整体健康。
So, it might be a good idea to take a quick reality check and make sure that you are not a source of negativity for your social group.
所以,这可能是一个好主意,快速做一个现实检查,确保你不是社会群体的消极来源。
Number four, Your presence doesn't grab attention
第四,你的存在无法吸引注意力
Do you feel like people don't pay too much attention to what you say, even when they just met you?
你是否觉得人们不太注意你说的话,即使他们刚认识你?
The reason people ignore you, even when you just met them, might have something to do with your public presence and your confidence levels.
人们忽视你的原因,即使是在你刚见到他们的时候,可能与你在公众面前的表现和你的自信程度有关。
Studies show people tend to be attracted and pay more attention to those who have high levels of confidence and make a positive first impression.
研究表明,人们往往会被那些高度自信、第一印象积极的人所吸引,并给予更多的关注。
So, if you feel like your presence does not grab enough attention, taking steps towards increasing your levels of confidence might be a good place to start.
所以,如果你觉得自己的存在没有吸引足够的注意力,那么采取措施提高自己的自信程度,可能是一个很好的开始。
It is important to work on your body language and how you approach people when you engage in conversations.
在与人交谈时,注意你的肢体语言和接触他人的方式很重要。
These factors are key to making sure that your presence is felt and people start paying attention to you more.
这些因素都是确保他人能感受到你的存在,开始更多地关注你的关键。
And number five, You overthink what you're going to say
第五,你对你即将要说的话考虑太多了
Do you consider yourself to be quiet during group conversations?
你认为自己在小组谈话时是安静的吗?
Do you feel like the conversation moves faster and you can't find a window to hop into it?
你是否觉得谈话变得越来越快,而你却找不到切入点?
If so, the most likely reason why you feel ignored during conversations is that you are overthinking what you are going to say.
如果是这样的话,你在谈话中感到被忽视的最有可能的原因是你对自己要说的话想得太多了。
It is very natural and almost everyone does it.
这是很自然的,几乎每个人都这样做。
When you overthink during a conversation, you may get the feeling that you are participating a lot because of all the things that you are considering in your head.
当你在谈话中过度思考时,你可能会觉得你参与了很多,因为你在头脑中考虑了所有的事情。
But, in reality, you speak much less than you think, and people can get the impression that you are not interested.
但是,事实上,你说的比你想的要少得多,人们会觉得你不感兴趣。
Therefore, others may ignore you simply because they think you don't want to socialize.
因此,其他人可能会忽视你,因为他们认为你不想社交。
However, rest assured that not everything is your fault.
但是,请放心,不是所有的事情都是你的错。
You can only control your own behavior, not other people's behavior.
你只能控制自己的行为,不能控制别人的行为。
It is important to remember that doing the things addressed above does not make you a bad person.
重要的是要记住,做上面提到的事情并不会让你成为一个坏人。
There is always a chance that those ignoring you are simply not interested.
总有可能那些忽视你的人只是对你不感兴趣。
There is no need to change yourself for people who are not interested in forming a relationship with you.
没有必要为了那些对与你建立关系不感兴趣的人而改变自己。
Instead, it's better to redirect the energy into people who are actually interested and care for you.
相反,最好是把精力转向那些真正对你感兴趣和关心你的人。
We hope we were able to give you insight into some habits that might cause people to ignore what you say.
我们希望我们能够让你了解一些可能导致人们忽视你所说话的习惯。
Do any of these describe your experience?
这些有没有描述你的经历?
Which do you think is most potent?
你认为哪个说得最准?
Leave a comment down below about your encounters with them if you'd like!
如果你愿意,请在下方留下你的评论!
Please feel free to share any thoughts you have as well!
请随时分享你的想法!
Also, would you like a sequel showing how to remedy these habits.
另外,你想不想看一个如何纠正这些习惯的续集?
Do let us know what you think.
一定要让我们知道你的想法。
If you find this video helpful, be sure to hit the like button and share it with those out there wondering why others always seem to give them a wide berth.
如果你觉得这段视频对你有帮助,一定要点赞,并与那些想知道为什么别人总是对他敬而远之的人分享。
Don't forget to subscribe to Psych2Go and hit the notification bell for more new videos!
不要忘记订阅Psych2Go,点击通知按钮观看更多新视频!
And thanks for watching!
谢谢收看!